So when next year rolls round...

#1digiblasterPosted 10/12/2012 5:35:17 PM
... and all of the gemstone dragons have been out before, is there going to be some incentive for people to breed them again? Given that there is only room for one of each, it'd be a shame for their availability to go to waste.

It'll be good for people who couldn't breed a certain dragon one month, or new players to the game (I only started in time for the Sapphire), but it'd be nice to see some additional reward of some sort.
#2manaburn876Posted 10/12/2012 9:26:07 PM
Kinda of a good point, but my guess is that there won't be. The only option I can even think of being able to sell them for gems but I doubt they'd do that.
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja
#3ChapterOmegaPosted 10/13/2012 7:29:44 AM
When next time rolls around and you already have the current month's dragon, I would try breeding it for the egg-display. The opal dragon was the first gem dragon that I was able to breed two of (one to hatch and one to display). Eventually it is my goal to try and get every dragon and every egg display, and every statue to gold.
---
XBL/Steam : ChapterOmega
#4Air_Dragon_1Posted 10/13/2012 7:57:21 AM
ChapterOmega posted...
When next time rolls around and you already have the current month's dragon, I would try breeding it for the egg-display. The opal dragon was the first gem dragon that I was able to breed two of (one to hatch and one to display). Eventually it is my goal to try and get every dragon and every egg display, and every statue to gold.

And for people like me that have two of each gem dragon, as well as an egg display? ^.^
Well, two of every single dragon released and an egg display for that matter.

Eh. I'm sure they'll release more dragons in the future. Like the alexandrite instead of the pearl~ Throw a groundhog dragon in there. Pft.
---
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
#5toxicpiePosted 10/13/2012 8:56:48 AM
Maybe they'll do Zodiac Dragons. One every month in their own Zodiac Island.

How kickass would THAT be?
=D
#6toxicpiePosted 10/13/2012 11:20:08 AM
toxicpie posted...
Maybe they'll do Zodiac Dragons. One every month in their own Zodiac Island.

How kickass would THAT be?
=D

They could also do a different Flower Dragon each month. The months have flowers, too.
#7manaburn876Posted 10/13/2012 3:53:42 PM
Wooo, the zodiac dragons sounds awesome I like that idea. Make a new island for them and have it be just a big open sky section. I wouldn't even care if they made anything that would just be sweet.
---
#8toxicpiePosted 10/14/2012 1:01:01 AM(edited)
manaburn876 posted...
Wooo, the zodiac dragons sounds awesome I like that idea. Make a new island for them and have it be just a big open sky section. I wouldn't even care if they made anything that would just be sweet.

Yuuuuuuup, it'd be great. Their bodies could be covered in stars and maybe kinda translucent, to make it look really space-ish.
=]
But only if they had the gem dragons, too. They could maybe make them easier to breed.
#9manaburn876Posted 10/14/2012 5:36:44 AM
Well since zodiac signs don't actually correspond to a specific month it would make pretty good sense actually, every half month or so we'd either get a new zodiac dragon, or the gemstone. The timing would work out pretty well. The zodiac dragons should be easier to breed then gemstones and they should probably just make cash or something. I don't think they'll release another gem creating dragon type ever.
---
#10sumuthergamerPosted 10/14/2012 7:17:08 AM(edited)
They could release Greek zodiac dragons every month. Cancer, Capricorn, Sagitarrius, etc. Could you imagine if the Gemini dragon was actually two dragons that hatched from the same egg and always walked/flew together in the habitat? That'd be cool. But then again, a lot of them would be hard to do well (like Libra and Aquarius).

Edit: after re-reading these posts, I realize that toxiepie probably IS talking about the Greek zodiac. IIRC, Chinese zodiac doesn't have anything to do with stars.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...