Who here has every single dragon?

#21VoloyalPosted 11/17/2012 9:36:24 AM
The only dragons I'm missing are the Leap Year Dragon(my mother was able to get it) and the Emerald Dragon(misgauged on how low the breeding percentage was).
I have two of each gemstone dragon from June on(adult then baby) until next month when I'm going to have to systematically sell the baby versions to fill out with the adults of each month.
I'm trying to breed two more Gold Olympus dragons to finish my "epic dragon" island - The island has all of the rare dragons(minus Leap Year and a baby Gold Olympus) with their corresponding eggs in a circle around the teleporter. After that, I'll try to breed another Seasonal Dragon for his egg(which is on a grassy island with water/air habitats).
I've done this with nearly no gem buying whatsoever. The only time I bought gems was to speed up breeding in earlier parts of my playing and to buy the Clover Dragon, in which I got a second and made it into a baby.
#22manaburn876Posted 11/18/2012 10:47:28 AM
After my smoke and silver olympus dragons hatch I will have at least one of every non-limited dragon. Limited dragon's I am missing and hope return are as follows:

Clover
Reindeer
Leap Year
Sakura
Solstice
Bloom
Butterfly
Love
Emerald
Pearl

That's it, also to the guy who said I hope they don't re-release limited dragons I say boo to that. It's not my fault I couldn't save the money to get a 4GS until this June, and I had no other means of playing this game at my disposal. The only one I agree with you on is the Paper dragon, anniversaries should be limited to just that anniversary. It's unfortunate for those that missed it but that's life.
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja
#23LakeView9480Posted 11/18/2012 3:30:01 PM
Every dragon, every egg on display. Still working on getting my second smoke for the egg.
---
GC ID: Triptheorist
#24Jrsygrl626Posted 11/19/2012 10:29:18 PM
I've had every dragon. Accidentally sold my reindeer just after they started the shrines. Hoping they bring it back so I can have all of them for real. I don't have all of the eggs because I don't see the point in having " common" eggs in my park. Just have some of the limited ones like blue moon and eclipse.
#25MM125Posted 11/20/2012 1:35:42 PM
Aside from some limited dragons (Reindeer, Love, Leap Year, Clover, Bloom, Sakura, Butterfly, Solstice, and Emerald), I have everything but Moon (which I just recently got an Egg for, waiting on it to hatch).
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket