Got 4 Topaz by November 6th.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. Got 4 Topaz by November 6th.
3 years ago#1
Never had such luck before with a Gemstone dragon. o_o I guess it's because of the low breeding times.
---
A trench named Bingo Crepuscule? Why not Youppie Tralala?
-A Very Long Engagement
3 years ago#2
Title should read 3, not 4.
---
A trench named Bingo Crepuscule? Why not Youppie Tralala?
-A Very Long Engagement
3 years ago#3
I have 2 already and now my Gemstone Island is full! :)
3 years ago#4
Had 3 by Nov. 3rd lol. Don't mean to brag, just the breeding times for mistake dragons were really short
---
I said I wouldn't change my sig until the Giants won a WS. I lied.
http://i.minus.com/iSsiqxr8VkZVS.gif http://i.imgur.com/kiwD7.gif
3 years ago#5
Its nice for a change. When they first came out with Gemstones, you had Crystals cluttering up your caves and nurseries for 24 hours at a time! Plus there was a chance for Rainbow "mistakes" with the 4 elements.

(The last two were 3 elements each)
3 years ago#6
I got like half a dozen Ruby dragons.
---
'For real change you can believe in, vote Libertarian.'
3 years ago#7
I've gotten 3 of every single gem dragon so far--one egg display, an adult dragon, and a baby. The babies are starting to get stuffed into the hibernation cave, though ._."

After that, I stop trying to breed anymore. Though this month has been the quickest! Usually I don't get lucky till the second week--then my luck starts. I got 2 topaz in a row (one on the EBI the other in the EBC), and my third only a couple of breeds later.

I never use gems, either. The gem dragons are difficult, but they give me something to do. I own two of every dragon already, and my shines are all gold.
---
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
3 years ago#8
I got zero by november 15.
---
"If you look good, you are good."
  1. Boards
  2. DragonVale
  3. Got 4 Topaz by November 6th.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived