DragonVale or Gizmonauts?

#1toxicpiePosted 11/16/2012 9:11:59 AM
Do you prefer playing DragonVale or Gizmonauts? - Results (33 votes)
DragonVale
90.91% (30 votes)
Gizmonauts
9.09% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've asked this on the Gizmonauts board, too.

I voted DragonVale, there's a reason why it's on top 10! =]
#2digiblasterPosted 11/16/2012 9:30:28 AM
Gizmonauts is pretty fun, and it has a few good ideas (I love having perfectly square areas so much more than the islands in DV) but DragonVale is just so much better. I can't put my finger on it, and it may be something to do with there being far more content for DV, but I just prefer it so much more.
#3jjp05cPosted 11/16/2012 11:10:48 AM
I think GN does a lot of things better than DV. DV has the edge bc there are so many more dragons than GN has bots. Hopefully GN gets the same amount of attention and updates that DV did over its first year. It's only been out a couple of months but it really could be great.
---
"In your face Lord!" - Homer Simpson
#4berserkampayPosted 11/17/2012 5:20:23 AM
DV! but love the fact that there are battles in Gizmo.. :)
#5manaburn876Posted 11/17/2012 6:45:57 AM
I played gizmonauts for a brief time just yesterday, I deleted just moments ago. I know I didn't get far but it's just not for me. 1) Robots are not dragons :( 2) Even though the interface is almost identical to DV, I did not like it GN, and 3) starting another game like that at level one is daunting and I feel like it would interrupt my time playing dragonvale.
---
"That's not Selen. That's Ms Cleavage." Zyrax2301
PSN: thebiueninja/Fortenbras_DOOM Gamertag: the biue ninja
#6toxicpie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 8:47:18 AM
manaburn876 posted...
I played gizmonauts for a brief time just yesterday, I deleted just moments ago. I know I didn't get far but it's just not for me. 1) Robots are not dragons :( 2) Even though the interface is almost identical to DV, I did not like it GN, and 3) starting another game like that at level one is daunting and I feel like it would interrupt my time playing dragonvale.

I completely agree. And I was looking at the Gizmonauts Wiki, and all the Bots seemed to same-y, like there wasn't much uniqueness to them all. I can't really put my finger on it, but I think the dragons are far more diverse. =}
More topics from this board...
New update?EddMario412/25 11:42PM