Strongest Weapons?

#1KidHeartBreakPosted 10/25/2012 5:17:28 PM
I would have to say that from my experience I have noticed that all of my Super Premium items are significantly stronger than any of the premium I've come across. I am barely at level 30 so perhaps there are better items from Story Mode? I could be wrong though.

I received a "Muramasa Katana" from a Happy Time purchase. At Level 10 the damage is at 1009+200 iirc. Now of course I could add Attack Up Lv 1 and 2 but with only 3 slots I'd rather keep it's KO effect and Fire Enchant.

Has anyone been able to find a Super Premium weapon stronger than this? Perhaps with 4 slots even?
Also I play as Cleric but I haven't leveled up my Home Run Bat to Level 10...
So I was wondering what is the highest damage on some Cleric players level 10 weapons?
---
GT: Major So Lucky
#2Mander1861Posted 10/25/2012 5:26:00 PM
I havent even found a good weapon and im at level 24 I think....
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Yes my i.q. is 133, dont let that intimidate you.
http://www.twitch.tv/bortron_buttsekks
#3MasterKChiefPosted 10/25/2012 5:53:35 PM
When you say Happy Time, do you mean you got it from the Item Shop under Lucky Item?
#4KidHeartBreak(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2012 8:06:30 PM
MasterKChief posted...
When you say Happy Time, do you mean you got it from the Item Shop under Lucky Item?

No, I wish I was that lucky! I was referring to when you purchase enough happy cards and the star meter fills up. The next happy card pack opened includes a super premium item.
---
#5xChrisx_Posted 10/25/2012 10:35:39 PM
from what i hear my berserker axe is the strongest warrior weapon. i forgot the damage it does by itself at level 10 but i know some people that put attack 2-3 on it and theirs did 1600+ damage. so it's over 1k damage. mine's level 6 and it does 865.

my mage has a wand called bat wand. it's just a regular premium item. at level 4 it does 469 attack and 604 magic

my cleric has a decent weapon, it's premium as well. it's called the hammer of heroes and at level 2 it has 408 attack. it also has a skill called "warrior slayer" haven't looked up what it does yet
#6XBLAwazzaPosted 10/25/2012 11:03:56 PM
imo once you reach 1k dmg you shouldn't add any more to it. But that's just me. Is prefer having the KO effect or Smash Effect on my weapon to keep combos going.
#7KidHeartBreak(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 2:08:22 AM
XBLAwazza posted...
imo once you reach 1k dmg you shouldn't add any more to it. But that's just me. Is prefer having the KO effect or Smash Effect on my weapon to keep combos going.

True 1K is just about the max that you need in combat.
As for this Berserker Axe I will need to see if I can come across one.

Does the user that posted possibly upload a screenshot of the axe so that I can see what it looks like?
---