Best Warrior Weapon Buffs

#1HiPNoTikzPosted 2/18/2013 2:35:33 PM
What do you guys think are the best 4 buffs for a warrior weapon? My prefrence would be

Charged Attack+ (only one I have so far)
Lightning Enchant Effect+
KO Effect+
Ambush Attack lvl 3 (not sure about this one)

I only have 1 of the 4 I would like, but im still hoping to get the others at some point. Right now my sword has Wind Enchant Effect on it, im not sure if that is really helpful or not. It seems like when I hit someone they stumble back and are inactive for a second. I cant tell if its from the Wind effect or if it just always happens. I never noticed it before.
#2HiPNoTikz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:42:14 PM
Also is the warriors Dash Attack (direction + x) stronger than a regular attack, or is it the same just with a dash?
#3LiefglindePosted 2/18/2013 10:58:52 PM
Lightning Enchant Effect
Attack Up Lv3
Warrior Slayer
Rush+

I can't really decide whether Ice or Lightning Enchant is better, but I haven't found a white Ice Enchant yet. Attack Up Lv3 just seems standard to me. Warrior Slayer because I enjoy smashing them into the ground. Rush+ because I find it more overpowered than anything anywhere ever.

I've logged near 60 hours as a mage and like 10 as a Warrior, and yet my Warrior hold the record for most kills in one game. 103 kills spamming Rush on Twilight. Most hilarious and stupid thing I've seen.
#4HiPNoTikz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:08:50 AM
It looks like im the only one that would rather have Charged Attack. It looks pretty easy to get away from if you know its coming. But most people dont for some reason, they just think im blocking because of slow im moving i believe. If im getting chased, I just lure them around a corner and hold in my charged attack and they usually run right into it, and if it does not kill them then they are usually running from me.

I can block or counter Rush most of the time, I just hold in block and they dont affect me, they just go right past me and im not affected by it. And most of the time Im just walking around with my charged attack full and if I release it when they come rushing to me, I kill them.

If im walking right at someone with my charged attack, they will try to break my charge with a stone, but I have KO Rate down lvl 3, so it takes more than a few rocks to affect me.

I also have Group Rush on my gear, so that is pretty nice. Its hard to block a whole team of people coming at you with rush. 1 is pretty eash, but with multiple people its hard to avoid.
#5HiPNoTikz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:12:14 AM
HiPNoTikz posted...
It looks like im the only one that would rather have Charged Attack. It looks pretty easy to get away from if you know its coming. But most people dont for some reason, they just think im blocking because of slow im moving i believe. If im getting chased, I just lure them around a corner and hold in my charged attack and they usually run right into it, and if it does not kill them then they are usually running from me.

I can block or counter Rush most of the time, I just hold in block and they dont affect me, they just go right past me and im not affected by it. And most of the time Im just walking around with my charged attack full and if I release it when they come rushing to me, I kill them.

If im walking right at someone with my charged attack, they will try to break my charge with a stone, but I have KO Rate down lvl 3, so it takes more than a few rocks to affect me.

I also have Group Rush on my gear, so that is pretty nice. Its hard to block a whole team of people coming at you with rush. 1 is pretty *EASY*, but with multiple people its hard to avoid.

Dont know if you can edit a post.
#6Yamata_DemonPosted 2/19/2013 10:31:43 AM
When you stop playing against bad players, you'll soon realize that Rush is far better than Charge Attack. Rush is easily the most broken skill in the game. I'm surprised they haven't nerfed it yet. Rush gives you ridiculous mobility and it allows you to knock people off the stage with ease. The start-up time is less than a second, there's hardly any lag time when the skill ends and the cooldown is very short. Do yourself a favor and get that skill as soon as possible.
---
http://i.imgur.com/09FgJpc.gif
#7HiPNoTikz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:59:32 AM
Yamata_Demon posted...
When you stop playing against bad players, you'll soon realize that Rush is far better than Charge Attack. Rush is easily the most broken skill in the game. I'm surprised they haven't nerfed it yet. Rush gives you ridiculous mobility and it allows you to knock people off the stage with ease. The start-up time is less than a second, there's hardly any lag time when the skill ends and the cooldown is very short. Do yourself a favor and get that skill as soon as possible.

Still disagree with you, I would not say Rush is far better. I dont even believe its better, i would say possibly equal. Its all preference. Im level 34 right now and I usually dont play anyone under my level. A lot of time I play teams of 5 or more, and I still do quite well with Charged attack. Its all how you use it. Its great for destroying enemy turrets on top of the base, just as effective as a mage lighting strike on it. On charged attack I can use it pretty much constantly because I have shorten cool down lvl 3 on my equipment, so that is not an issue.

But I have yet to come across Rush+ in white, If I find it I will save it and give it a shot for sure. It just seems fairly easy to block/counter against.
#8Yamata_DemonPosted 2/19/2013 11:50:44 AM
Yamata_Demon posted...

Still disagree with you, I would not say Rush is far better. I dont even believe its better, i would say possibly equal. Its all preference. Im level 34 right now and I usually dont play anyone under my level. A lot of time I play teams of 5 or more, and I still do quite well with Charged attack. Its all how you use it. Its great for destroying enemy turrets on top of the base, just as effective as a mage lighting strike on it. On charged attack I can use it pretty much constantly because I have shorten cool down lvl 3 on my equipment, so that is not an issue.

But I have yet to come across Rush+ in white, If I find it I will save it and give it a shot for sure. It just seems fairly easy to block/counter against.

Please don't compare Charge Attack to a mage's Lightning Strike. Lightning Strike gets the job done much faster than Charge Attack. Assuming the mage is directly under the ballista, Lightning Strike takes two seconds to completely destroy bow ballista. One Lightning Strike can break two bow ballista at the top of the castle. Charge Attack requires you to be completely vulnerable for six seconds, while you make an attempt to destroy only one ballista. During that time, you're more than likely getting shot at by the other ballista, exploding rocks or the enemies that are on the ground.

Charge attack is also very easy to counter compared to Rush. Charge Attack cuts your mobility dramatically. When someone sees your character in the charging animation or hear the charging sound, no one is going to get near you. Warriors are gonna rock spam you or block. Clerics wont even get near you. Mages will face roll you as you make your attempt to get closer. Rush is far more difficult to counter because the warrior is dashing toward you at a ridiculous rate of speed. Even blocking doesn't work all the time because Rush can occasionally hit you twice. The first hit will stagger you if you block and the second hit will send you flying. Rush nets you easy kills on bridges and narrow pathways. Rush allows you to get to the towers much faster at the beginning of the game. Rush allows you to escape enemies when you're dying. You can't even stop someone while they're in the Rush animation with normal attacks unless you freeze or KO them, and good luck with that because they're moving so fast.

There are just far too many benefits to Rush, whereas Charge Attack is just a noob killer.
---
http://i.imgur.com/09FgJpc.gif
#9HiPNoTikz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:06:40 PM
My point about Lightning Strike and Charged Attack was they both 1 hit ballista and kill the enemy, including on top of bases where other attacks cant reach. Yes lightning strike may be faster, but they both get the job done with 1 shot. And I am not completely vulnerable because I can release it at any time and still deal good damage to an opponent. When you team is attacking the gate, there are a lot of mindless rushers trying to stop you and they never see the charged attack coming. If you are smart you do not stand out in the open and get hit by everything, with the right positioning you dont get hit by other turrets or any boulders. I agree that Lightning Strike is better because of how fast you can cast it, Rush has nothing similar and that is the main point here.

Charged Attack is easy to spot if you are not smart about it. I dont just walk around the map by myself holding it in. I travel in groups and stay to the back until it is ready then walk in and release for some easy kills. When warriors rock spam me, unless they are lucky, it takes a lot of rocks because of KO rate down lvl 3. So a lot of the time they thorwing rocks at me and I get to them before I get KO'd and end up killing them. Maybe I just get lucky then but my shield has always blocked rush so far. And if you release the charged attack at someone rushing at you, it can kill them in 1 hit. Rush is great for escaping, but so is the dash attack that you can always use and does not consume any AP. It does not always work but most the time I can get away using it + rock throw to stop them.

Charged Attack works against all skill levels of opponents as well as Rush. Its called preference, seems like most people use Rush, but I do not have to play like the majority to be successful in a match.
#10PlzstopflamingPosted 2/19/2013 1:36:53 PM
HiPNoTikz posted...
My point about Lightning Strike and Charged Attack was they both 1 hit ballista and kill the enemy, including on top of bases where other attacks cant reach. Yes lightning strike may be faster, but they both get the job done with 1 shot. And I am not completely vulnerable because I can release it at any time and still deal good damage to an opponent. When you team is attacking the gate, there are a lot of mindless rushers trying to stop you and they never see the charged attack coming. If you are smart you do not stand out in the open and get hit by everything, with the right positioning you dont get hit by other turrets or any boulders. I agree that Lightning Strike is better because of how fast you can cast it, Rush has nothing similar and that is the main point here.

Charged Attack is easy to spot if you are not smart about it. I dont just walk around the map by myself holding it in. I travel in groups and stay to the back until it is ready then walk in and release for some easy kills. When warriors rock spam me, unless they are lucky, it takes a lot of rocks because of KO rate down lvl 3. So a lot of the time they thorwing rocks at me and I get to them before I get KO'd and end up killing them. Maybe I just get lucky then but my shield has always blocked rush so far. And if you release the charged attack at someone rushing at you, it can kill them in 1 hit. Rush is great for escaping, but so is the dash attack that you can always use and does not consume any AP. It does not always work but most the time I can get away using it + rock throw to stop them.

Charged Attack works against all skill levels of opponents as well as Rush. Its called preference, seems like most people use Rush, but I do not have to play like the majority to be successful in a match.

I love how you don't even put up arguments against anything he said, you just blindly say "rush is better because noobs just stand there and take it". Trust me, as a mage I fear a warrior rushing me, I LOL at a eRror doing charges attack as I spam fireballs at him. How do you handle at sacred armor cleric? Just charge strike and do nothing? Why are you apparently smarter and better than everyone to where they actually do nothing while you use charge attack behind a wall or in a group? what are the enemies doing at all? Seems your fairytale land of happy wars makes you want to believe charges attack is better than rush but in reality it isnt