Anyone else want Skateboarding back?

#1Motherofgod4Posted 6/2/2012 9:59:03 AM
Honestly, I thought it was extreeeemely random, but also a pretty fun time waster.

What do you guys think?
#2zzamaroPosted 6/2/2012 10:09:54 AM
Why? It's extremely boring. I got bored of it really fast.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#3Reverted_PikkonPosted 6/2/2012 12:39:52 PM
I wish theyd include it, just for the novelty. This collection is just so bare bones. I already own the console version, but goddammit I love MGS3. I even bought that awful 3DS version.

And no matter how much I complain, I know I'm buying this. MGS3 is a masterpiece.
#4ChibiDeidaraPosted 6/2/2012 4:02:45 PM
They Should have a skateboarding roller mission as enemies chase you on their special boards and you kick them off xD
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#5SirusRiddlerPosted 6/3/2012 7:43:24 AM
I played it just to listen to the rock remix of the MGS2 theme.

But yeah, I would want it for the novelty, too.
---
"Even I'm eatable! But that, my children, is called cannibalism; and that is frowned upon in most societies." - Willy Wonka
#6AdamskiOcelotPosted 6/3/2012 8:33:36 PM
Nope, don't care. I would much rather have all of the Subsistence extras, or a new MGO, or The Twin Snakes, or Peace Walker (PSP version is on my VIta, but still), or the digital comic of MGS...
---
<500 GB MECH_GOUKI WINS>
PSN: Adebizi23
#7MEFreak1984Posted 6/4/2012 2:17:42 PM
If they expanded on it, then yes. Add new characters, and stages like Groznyj Grad. But I'd rather have an HD Twin Snakes.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"We don't have to take this, back against the wall. We don't have to take this, we can end it all"