Anyone else want Skateboarding back?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  3. Anyone else want Skateboarding back?
3 years ago#1
Honestly, I thought it was extreeeemely random, but also a pretty fun time waster.

What do you guys think?
3 years ago#2
Why? It's extremely boring. I got bored of it really fast.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
3 years ago#3
I wish theyd include it, just for the novelty. This collection is just so bare bones. I already own the console version, but goddammit I love MGS3. I even bought that awful 3DS version.

And no matter how much I complain, I know I'm buying this. MGS3 is a masterpiece.
3 years ago#4
They Should have a skateboarding roller mission as enemies chase you on their special boards and you kick them off xD
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
3 years ago#5
I played it just to listen to the rock remix of the MGS2 theme.

But yeah, I would want it for the novelty, too.
---
"Even I'm eatable! But that, my children, is called cannibalism; and that is frowned upon in most societies." - Willy Wonka
3 years ago#6
Nope, don't care. I would much rather have all of the Subsistence extras, or a new MGO, or The Twin Snakes, or Peace Walker (PSP version is on my VIta, but still), or the digital comic of MGS...
---
<500 GB MECH_GOUKI WINS>
PSN: Adebizi23
3 years ago#7
If they expanded on it, then yes. Add new characters, and stages like Groznyj Grad. But I'd rather have an HD Twin Snakes.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"We don't have to take this, back against the wall. We don't have to take this, we can end it all"
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  3. Anyone else want Skateboarding back?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived