Do these count as kills? MGS3

#1tveye363Posted 6/16/2012 11:47:51 PM
I'm trying to play with no kills. But sometimes I've...accidentally killed some soldiers. Once by picking a guy up and dropping him off the bridge and I've also picked up a few guys and set them down on the electric fence.

Do these count as kills?
#2Just_DJPosted 6/17/2012 12:20:36 AM
tveye363 posted...
I'm trying to play with no kills. But sometimes I've...accidentally killed some soldiers. Once by picking a guy up and dropping him off the bridge and I've also picked up a few guys and set them down on the electric fence.

Do these count as kills?

I can't speak for the electrified fence ones, but you threw a guy off a bridge and you want to know if that counts as a kill?! Unless it was a bridge over pillow river or comically oversized trampoline valley, then yes. Yes, it does.
#3AdamskiOcelotPosted 6/17/2012 12:28:38 AM
Those are kills. Sadly.
---
<500 GB MECH_GOUKI WINS>
PSN: Adebizi23
#4tveye363(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 12:39:22 AM
Aw...darn. I guess it doesn't matter if I AK my way through now. Oh well. This is like, my fifth time playing MGS3 so I'll have no problem playing again!
#5tveye363(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 1:27:21 AM
Okay...wow. I did some research...

"The player can also throw people off cliffs, blow up barrels near guards, cause death of enemies via food poisoning, electrocute guards on electric fences, drown guards in water, and it will still count as a Pacifist Run."

Thanks for the misinformation >_>
#6PhaildPosted 6/18/2012 2:13:24 AM(edited)
MGS4 had slightly different mechanics. Drowning or dropping guards off ledges didn't count as a kill, for example.

It was pretty fun doing that on a non-lethal run.
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
A free gun, Snake's only weakness. A monkey, Snake's other only weakness!
#7Snorlax_exlaxPosted 6/18/2012 2:10:35 AM
Imagine this same discussion in court.
---
PSN : exChardude /// JP PSN : SNORLAXex
http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmaAngeal
#8The_Boss85Posted 6/18/2012 3:32:44 AM
Don't forget that whoever Eva kills also count toward your own.
---
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.
#9HellJumper_SKPosted 6/18/2012 9:45:07 AM
The_Boss85 posted...

This is not true. Got Peace Walker trophy last night, during the Eva part I watched her kill a soldier point blank and I still got it.
---
PSN: HellJumper_SK
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3 (360), MLB 12: The Show (PS3/PSV)
#10mangbhoyPosted 6/18/2012 10:18:14 AM
HellJumper_SK posted...
The_Boss85 posted...

This is not true. Got Peace Walker trophy last night, during the Eva part I watched her kill a soldier point blank and I still got it.

Seconded, Eva kills do not count.