Guan Yu gone in the first month of year 200

#1sillyfox_easyPosted 4/24/2012 12:16:13 PM
so I started playing san12 even though I don't understand any chinese or japan character.
getting started and playing with help of the translated menu list from this board.

plays with Liu Bei in Dong Zhuo ?ambition?
until it gets to year 199 everything is fine, and then come year 200,
there is an event, I don't understand what they said at the event but I think it's the event for when Guan Yu got captured by Cao Cao. At first I thought "oh, thats fine, he <Guan Yu> will be back to my service later by some event."

So I keep on playing, until the year of 205.. my patience has runout..
I started to think "what is this Guan Yu doing, been 5 years and no return?"
Out of frustation, I started to look for menu to look for all officer.
There I found Guan Yu isn't in the list of all officer!!!!!
what is happening here!!

So anyone can explain the event started in year 200 and what happen to Guan Yu there??
and any solution to avoid this event??
#2sillyfox_easy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 1:32:19 PM
nvm,, solved this.
just restarted the game and playing in scenario the three visit.
voila, Guan Yu back in the service again.
#3castian77Posted 4/25/2012 12:20:48 PM
So it was bugg'd?
Mate so far how good\bad is the game? compared to ROTK 10 & 11
---
Whoever that has not played DW3 says DW6 its the best in the series
All of them are good, actually just DW6 not that much
#4sillyfox_easy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 9:21:49 PM
I believe Guan Yu was executed by the AI in the following month after he instantly caught in the event, so it's not a bug, it's just a stupid, stupid AI.

compared to 11, as for my self, I find it very eye catching at first 24hour playing,,
after that, just a plain stupid AI... after that 24hour mark, I find myself playing 11 again just to relieve the stress made by the stupid AI in 12...

I guess the developer just focused more into the online battle thing, than the offline gameplay.
#5WozarionPosted 4/26/2012 7:09:01 AM
I see what you mean,after a few days i am already back playing other games.This is similar to Civilization revolution,dumb down version for quick online play.

From my experience..if i mess up and lose an attack,1 or more of my guys will be captured and instant executed every single time...The comp A.I. is weird in many ways.
---
PSN ID: Wozey
#6castian77Posted 4/26/2012 9:36:14 AM
sillyfox_easy posted...
I believe Guan Yu was executed by the AI in the following month after he instantly caught in the event, so it's not a bug, it's just a stupid, stupid AI.

compared to 11, as for my self, I find it very eye catching at first 24hour playing,,
after that, just a plain stupid AI... after that 24hour mark, I find myself playing 11 again just to relieve the stress made by the stupid AI in 12...

I guess the developer just focused more into the online battle thing, than the offline gameplay.

This!

I have not played this game yet, but as seen on the Demo and the Videos, i've been telling that on Koeiwarriors and Koei forums and been atacked in so many ways XD, i've beeen teling that the game looks rushed, unfinished and lame just to add quirky online multiplayer option, why the developers won't learn? there are games that are made for MP purposes and there are offline Jewels like ROTK.... there were at least...

What's nex on the letdown ladder?
Online MP Empires?
Online MP Nobunaga's?
Online MP Kessen?
All that will suck as is the trend so far\end rant
---
Whoever that has not played DW3 says DW6 its the best in the series
All of them are good, actually just DW6 not that much
#7GeneralGuanPosted 4/29/2012 12:23:03 AM
Are you able to view if he is serving another faction? It could be he is serving Cao Cao after the event (since he does join him and in the novel at least, slays Wen Chou and Yan Liang.