1. Boards
  2. Shank 2
  3. unlocking things
3 years ago#1
how do you?
---
PSN name ahermana
3 years ago#2
I would like to know the answers as well. I'm pretty sure all the weapons are unlocked through level progression and I just read that you get a costume after getting the medal where you throw a bomber into another enemy (actually, it may be earned after getting every medal)
---
PSN/Skype: ronzero7
3 years ago#3
I just unlocked the costume "Classic" simply by throwing a bomber/grenadier into another enemy.
---
PSN/Skype: ronzero7
3 years ago#4
On the screen in-game that shows all the medals, quite a few of them have a silhouette of a person's head. I've only owned the game since yesterday, but I'm fairly certain that those unlock the characters/skins.
3 years ago#5
go and read the medals in the menu some has character design near, if u complete that u unlock the character.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 Best Multiplayer join platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241111991065/
3 years ago#6
I posted all the character unlocks in the cheat section, I've got 100% on the game and that doesn't unlock evil so it looks like only the code works for him, he's completely useless though.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
  1. Boards
  2. Shank 2
  3. unlocking things

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived