unlocking things

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shank 2
  3. unlocking things

User Info: ares4204u

ares4204u
4 years ago#1
how do you?
PSN name ahermana

User Info: ronzero

ronzero
4 years ago#2
I would like to know the answers as well. I'm pretty sure all the weapons are unlocked through level progression and I just read that you get a costume after getting the medal where you throw a bomber into another enemy (actually, it may be earned after getting every medal)
PSN/Skype: ronzero7

User Info: ronzero

ronzero
4 years ago#3
I just unlocked the costume "Classic" simply by throwing a bomber/grenadier into another enemy.
PSN/Skype: ronzero7

User Info: thoughtfulmoron

thoughtfulmoron
4 years ago#4
On the screen in-game that shows all the medals, quite a few of them have a silhouette of a person's head. I've only owned the game since yesterday, but I'm fairly certain that those unlock the characters/skins.

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
4 years ago#5
go and read the medals in the menu some has character design near, if u complete that u unlock the character.
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3 Best Multiplayer join platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241111991065/

User Info: superbuu3

superbuu3
4 years ago#6
I posted all the character unlocks in the cheat section, I've got 100% on the game and that doesn't unlock evil so it looks like only the code works for him, he's completely useless though.
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).
  1. Boards
  2. Shank 2
  3. unlocking things

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived