How to get Red Hare and Matsukaze

#1MakeBeliefPosted 1/2/2012 4:53:49 AM
For red hare, i did what the wiki told me, play that stage where Guo Jia is suppose to die in, with either jeanne, xu huang or wang yi in your group, get 1500 KO. but still nothing?

But something is not right though, i played that stage but Guo Jia didn't die (yes i made sure that i selected the "unchanged" stage) I wonder if this has played any part in me not getting red hare?
#2AubirdforcePosted 1/2/2012 6:20:47 AM
You need to play on hard or chaos mode.

6th post: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/musou-orochi-2/140799-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
#3MakeBelief(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2012 7:28:40 AM
thank you =D
#4JusticeSOPosted 1/8/2012 4:21:03 PM
If they keep going, I want to see original mounts. Or at least mounts for all the reference games they throw in now.
---
D.O.S.I.M. - Dobu De Oborete Shinde Ikikaete Mata Shine
Most of what I say is probably MY OPINION, so get the **** over it.
#5NanamiPosted 1/11/2012 10:23:12 PM
I got Red Hare last night and he's actually worth using. Much bigger than your regular horse making those cannon fodders harder to hit you.
---
www.boycottbuyritegames.com
Boycott Buyrite Games! (gone but back with another name under GameBuyers)
#6climhazzard99Posted 1/12/2012 12:44:58 AM
Something trivial to share, i did a test with my friend
xiahou ba + speed up shoes + R1 skill > Red hare in speed. lol. I outran my friend that was on the red hare lol. I dont even have the speed up equip item on yet. :p
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
#7_kybalion_Posted 1/12/2012 8:46:42 AM
Did they update how matsukaze looks? It must look pretty puny compared to the DW7 Red Hare!
---
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
#8AmuTarouPosted 1/12/2012 5:33:39 PM
climhazzard99 posted...
xiahou ba + speed up shoes + R1 skill > Red hare in speed. lol. I outran my friend that was on the red hare lol. I dont even have the speed up equip item on yet. :p

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the speed of the character riding the horse affects how fast the horse goes.
If you're riding a horse with a slow character and then swap to a faster character you can see an increase in the horses speed.
Unless I'm just imagining things...

Also, like in DW7, speed shoes affect the horse speed too.
So I think any character will always be faster on any horse than on foot (barring effects of R1 skills).
#9climhazzard99Posted 1/12/2012 6:57:06 PM
AmuTarou posted...
climhazzard99 posted...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the speed of the character riding the horse affects how fast the horse goes.
If you're riding a horse with a slow character and then swap to a faster character you can see an increase in the horses speed.
Unless I'm just imagining things...

Also, like in DW7, speed shoes affect the horse speed too.
So I think any character will always be faster on any horse than on foot (barring effects of R1 skills).

hmm i've gotten speed up shoes whilst on red hare and i never noticed a difference. But i'll give it another shot tonight :)
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "