Endings?

#1Neo_RenaPosted 3/21/2012 4:23:04 PM
What are the requirements for the three endings?
---
PSN: Neo_Reina
#2Haseo833Posted 3/21/2012 4:34:25 PM
that's what im trying to find out but the game just came out the other day so people may not know
---
GT Izanagi83
PSN haseo833
#3OniyoruPosted 3/21/2012 10:11:15 PM
The game was released on JP for some time now, I dun get why we dun have this information here yet.
---
PSN: Jin_Kusanagi
"Fan service FTW"
#4RyosagiPosted 3/21/2012 10:27:23 PM
Spoilers, from PS3trophies based on the Japanese version:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/warriors-orochi-3/151526-warriors-orochi-3-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Normal Ending
The first stage of Chapter 4, (Hydra Assault) is available from the start of the game but is a daunting 9 star difficulty. Come back and clear it when you think you're up to it, and you'll get the normal ending. You need only be strong enough to kill 3-4 generic officers and peons without getting killed and then the rest relies on your cannon skills.

Good Ending
When you've cleared Chapter 3, you'll unlock a new path in Chapter 4, and there will be a branch. The top branch leads to the True Ending (see The Fated Place) and the bottom branch leads to the good ending.

True Ending
To unlock this branch in chapter 4, you will need to unlock every playable character minus the Orochi group (Orochi, Shin Orochi, Kiyomori Taira, Sun Wukong, Ne Zha, Susanoo) and then clear the level before it (Orochi Assault) again. This will make the top branch playable and clearing the level in that branch will unlock the final level, (Shin Koshi Castle Decisive Battle). Clear that level and you will watch the true ending and unlock the rest of the playable characters.
---
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#5colosherPosted 3/21/2012 11:41:58 PM
you guys had it easy,when i got the game, there isnt any guide on the endings. i had create 3 accounts in order to find out !LOL
---
-----------------
wishlist : assian creed 3 ue / diablo 3 ue
#6Neo_Rena(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 1:37:07 PM
Thanks ryosagi!
---
PSN: Neo_Reina
#7RyosagiPosted 3/23/2012 1:00:49 PM
Your welcome!
---
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!
#8Shy420Posted 3/24/2012 11:11:47 AM
Can I do anything that would screw me up for getting the True Ending?
---
Franks Red Hot...
I put that **** on everything.
#9RyosagiPosted 3/24/2012 11:18:08 AM
You should be fine as long as you follow with the requirements to get it.
---
#10Shy420Posted 3/24/2012 12:07:31 PM
Ryosagi posted...
You should be fine as long as you follow with the requirements to get it.

Hmm...What I'm concerned about is accidentally unlocking some of the Orochi group before the ending. Is that possible?
---
Franks Red Hot...
I put that **** on everything.