English Dubs Petition, please sign and help me show Koei their mistake!

#1MonarchPaulosPosted 3/25/2012 6:22:14 PM
I am not here to make problems, I am just here to show my petition that I will present to Koei so we can hear ENGLISH VOICES. Heck, I will even be offering them the thousands of dollars needed if they listen to me and respect this petition of people who want it in English. Yes, I am indeed the concerned gamer, at least I care enough about the game even that I would PAY to make it what it should have been in the first place.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/release-english-dubs-for-warriors-orochi-iii/

Thank you to all the positive people here.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
More MvC3 chars needed! Where's Rogue?! I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#2KyroskunPosted 3/25/2012 6:32:05 PM
Not wanting to cause issues here but I'm just curious. What's wrong with reading the text? I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a dub but I don't see why so many people have such a problem with it being undubbed. It doesn't really add any monetary value to the game because all it is, is just different voices. Same gameplay, same story, etc.
---
Currently Playing - WKC II, FF XIII-2
Currently Awaiting: FF Versus XIII, FF Type-0, SRW Z-3
#3BMSiriusPosted 3/25/2012 6:36:00 PM
I have no objection to the Japanese voices at all. I don't mind it as it is. If I had to complain, my complaint would be that I do not always have time to read the text and fight effectively at the same time. I don't like that.
---
"Stupid? How the hell can someone come to that conclusion? Serah is a ****ing state-of-the-art plot-seeking missile in this game." - TheSmartestBomb
#4DarkFistsPosted 3/25/2012 6:41:12 PM
I was a little turned off by only a Japanese dub, but it isn't worth causing a ruckus over...they only did this because it would be a pain in the ass to dub over 135 characters, even if they could duplicate a few, Nemea, Ayane, Ryu, Jeanne, and Achillies all have English voices that...aren't in the main casts of DW or SW :P

So the bets bet is to just deal with it, and hope that the next Warriors game is dubbed
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#5souPosted 3/25/2012 6:45:15 PM
I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind a dub but I don't see why so many people have such a problem with it being undubbed

Not "so many" people are complaining, in this board mainly just 1 or 2 users like TC ranting in every voice related post.
---
Currently Playing: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Musou Orochi 2
http://psnprofiles.com/SouTenjin/SouTenjin
#64eversnow10Posted 3/25/2012 6:46:34 PM
The only problem I have is that I don't know what's going on during the battle. I can hear them, but it's not processing through my head >.> Oh well, I'm learning how to multi task further
---
There's no greater weapon than a prepared mind.
#7bladedaxePosted 3/25/2012 6:55:45 PM
Well, good luck with this one. At least you're not actually trying to troll like the other times.

As for the whole, "at least I care enough about the game even that I would PAY to make it what it should have been in the first place." If you really did care, then whatever the dub is shouldn't matter and you would purchase it, since that will actually show KT that people are supporting this, making for English dubs a possibility.
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#8Billy TrancePosted 3/25/2012 7:05:29 PM
I hate japanese voices. I dont' understand them. Xiao Qiao and other females sounds like they are shrieking. Some males sounds like they are !@#$. If that's not reason enough, I'll list them.

1. Reading text distracting me from combat.

2. No English Audio shrouded me from following the current events of the battlefield.

3. Every maps plays the same except geography, I have no idea what is going on, what's fun for me to try and experiment the relationships of officers.

4. Every japanese prounciation sounds the same to me, just like an annoying bee won't leave you alone.

5. I'm used to the English VA of the casts, now they suddenly speak Japanese and wont' communicate with me, I feel a sense of neglect.

6. English VA is better for majority NA gamers because it's the same language we speak. Not everyone take japanese during summer.

7. Lack of immersion, I feel like I'm killing zombies the whole time, cuz they can't speak the proper langauge that was meant to be spoken for the western audience.
#9WeakupediaPosted 3/25/2012 7:06:34 PM
If you're trying to get the attention of a relatively big company like Koei (or anyone's attention at all, really), it's usually not a good idea to start by calling them "once respected" and "lazy".

Just sayin'.
---
XS2 is the only good Xenosaga game - Lady Ashe
http://backloggery.com/cwistofu
#10WeakupediaPosted 3/25/2012 7:13:45 PM(edited)
Billy Trance posted...
I hate japanese voices. I dont' understand them. Xiao Qiao and other females sounds like they are shrieking. Some males sounds like they are !@#$. If that's not reason enough, I'll list them.

1. Reading text distracting me from combat.

2. No English Audio shrouded me from following the current events of the battlefield.

3. Every maps plays the same except geography, I have no idea what is going on, what's fun for me to try and experiment the relationships of officers.

4. Every japanese prounciation sounds the same to me, just like an annoying bee won't leave you alone.

5. I'm used to the English VA of the casts, now they suddenly speak Japanese and wont' communicate with me, I feel a sense of neglect.

6. English VA is better for majority NA gamers because it's the same language we speak. Not everyone take japanese during summer.

7. Lack of immersion, I feel like I'm killing zombies the whole time, cuz they can't speak the proper langauge that was meant to be spoken for the western audience.

These are fair points, but Koei could have just as easily decided to not bring this game overseas at all. I'm afraid that people like you who feel entitled to getting everything just they way they want will just discourage Koei from supporting international releases at all in the future. Because let's be honest, they aren't making a whole bunch of money from NA sales.
---
XS2 is the only good Xenosaga game - Lady Ashe
http://backloggery.com/cwistofu