hidden trophies are...?

#1YonimaruPosted 4/3/2012 7:02:52 AM
how do i know if i get them? and what are they in this game?

so far am workign on all wallpapers and all costumes trophies but, no clue what the hiddens are that i need to look into as well ^^" (completionist mode)
---
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
Senel:Okay i have no idea what you just said!!
#2BladenytePosted 4/3/2012 7:10:29 AM
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/warriors-orochi-3/151526-warriors-orochi-3-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#3quanticdreamPosted 4/3/2012 7:12:40 AM
you do realize that there is a trophies list in the cheat section of this game? and pretty much any other game?
#4BladenytePosted 4/3/2012 7:14:36 AM
that is true, however the main problem with looking at the trophies on gamefaqs is they are listed alphabeticly, not by the way they are listed ingame/trophy list. so it makes it a bit more confusing to see which ones are hidden without compairing them side by side.
---
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#5quanticdreamPosted 4/3/2012 7:17:21 AM
true, not too convinient, but ppl can't be THAT lazy nowadays, can they?
#6BladenytePosted 4/3/2012 7:18:30 AM
are you new to this whole 'internet' thing? lol
---
#7Yonimaru(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 7:27:15 AM
i find it odd i have lal music available, but not 'slave to sound' trophy...
---
Norma:First its like this Whoooooosh and then its like aaahhhh and then its like KABOOOOMM!!!
#8BladenytePosted 4/3/2012 7:29:33 AM
just having them unlocked means nothing, you have to listen to them as well. including the game over one.
---
#9Yonimaru(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 7:55:42 AM
did that and still nothing. do i have to let it loop once for every song? O-o
---
#10quanticdreamPosted 4/3/2012 9:01:12 AM
just make sure you got 2 game over themes... one for dying, one for defeat conditions being fulfilled.