why dont critics like this series?

#1ffxblak12Posted 4/9/2012 2:57:31 PM
i dont get it
#2HospyPosted 4/9/2012 2:59:11 PM
To be fair, the DW/SW/WO/whatever is not exactly what you would call innovative development.

If you happen to be someone who doesn't enjoy cutting your way through thousands of mooks in hilarious, over the top fashion (I know, I know, these people do exist), you probably wouldn't like the series.
#3JusticeSOPosted 4/9/2012 3:00:38 PM
It's a copy-paste franchise since the second game without many changes, Koei can't seem to KEEP the good changes, and overall the fact that we get Empires/XL versions within months means the first games of each sequel are often pointless.
---
D.O.S.I.M. - Dobu De Oborete Shinde Ikikaete Mata Shine
Most of what I say is probably MY OPINION, so get the **** over it.
#4ffxblak12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 3:11:53 PM
warriros orochi has empiries and xl?
#5ffxblak12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 3:13:01 PM
it doesn't that's why i preferd the preivous orochis...

dont you all like orochi better then the normal dw?
#6_kybalion_Posted 4/9/2012 3:13:13 PM
JusticeSO posted...
It's a copy-paste franchise since the second game without many changes

Like a ton of franchises that critics seem to love.....
---
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
#7TaterzzPosted 4/9/2012 3:20:33 PM
because it's not a sandbox shooter
---
You just lost the game.
#8samuraiman26Posted 4/9/2012 3:29:14 PM
I think they hate on it because they think it is fun. Besides the easy AI from previous games where it was harder there really isn't any reason. Many call it repetitivex but if you think about it, all games are. What ticks me is when a game like this gets a 5 when Call of Duty or Madden even worse gets a perfect.

The main reason why I play Warriors games are because they are good to their fans, and listen to them. Many other series are trying to take to much influences from Western games. Even the produce stated this to which I agree.

Thankfully ever since, DW7XL, some critcs are lighting up a little. Don't get me wrong, these games don't deserve a 10/10, but 7/10 or 8/10 would be good. Personally I would give this game a 9/10, but I am biased.
#9BrownDerbyPosted 4/9/2012 3:40:00 PM
They don't see what's new or different since mashing square on Easy still works.
#10samuraiman26Posted 4/9/2012 3:41:40 PM
BrownDerby posted...
They don't see what's new or different since mashing square on Easy still works.

I agree. But if they would just move this game to normal, then they might have fun.