Finally!!!

#1dwarrior121Posted 4/9/2012 5:57:33 PM
In the words of squidward, "all the wasted years!"
Almost every review site is giving these games the praise they deserve. Sites like IGN usually give these games fours, but now almost every site is giving it at least an 8! Maybe kids at my school will actually go to the store and pick up a copy of this, and not madden/Cod/battlefield
---
Youtube.com/Dwarri0r121
Currently working on WO2 maximization Vids
#2ZeroJinKuiPosted 4/9/2012 6:00:51 PM
that proves it... the reason we didnt get english VAs is because koei paid off all the reviewers in america to try catching people's attention.

well, if it gets more people to buy the games, i suppose it was a fair enough trade off...
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#3dwarrior121(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 6:06:53 PM
Nah i dont think so. I think the reason being is because techinacally, a lot of changes were made from WO2 to WO3, since DW7 movesets are now used, and many other things
---
Youtube.com/Dwarri0r121
#4samuraiman26Posted 4/9/2012 6:59:57 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
that proves it... the reason we didnt get english VAs is because koei paid off all the reviewers in america to try catching people's attention.

well, if it gets more people to buy the games, i suppose it was a fair enough trade off...

No. Koei isn't about reviews. They take the challenge of the haters and listen to the fans. The reason for no English was cost. If you play it, there are a lot of lines. I think this game is selling good in the west though. I noticed many who stopped playing after 4 to come back. It is also #13 on the PSN sales of March. Usually spot the 10th spot sells about 100,000, so I think this game sold around 60-70 thousand. I know that sounds high, but let's wait for Sony to release the numbers.
#5BladenytePosted 4/9/2012 8:28:06 PM
i'm sorry, but you think your friends who are apparently obsessed with top tier fps/sports games are going to suddenly decide to pick up a hack and slash just because somebody reviewed it high?

interesting
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#6dwarrior121(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 8:39:16 PM
BladerNyte posted...
i'm sorry, but you think your friends who are apparently obsessed with top tier fps/sports games are going to suddenly decide to pick up a hack and slash just because somebody reviewed it high?

interesting

Im not saying that, im sayinf because of the reviews, its getting more popular with the no life gamers (i think its number 13 top telling right now in psn store), which might get the game some spotlight
---
Youtube.com/Dwarri0r121