Unlocking Lu Meng bug?

#1watson88Posted 4/10/2012 2:24:37 PM
Hey, I currently have every character other than Lu Meng and Gan Ning unlocked (and the final 5 ofc), but no matter how many times I run Hasedo castle, or who I use to do it, I never get a dialog with Taishi Ci in the camp after to unlock the level to change time to save Lu Meng. Does anyone have any idea what the deal with this is? Incredibly annoying.

Thanks
#2ZiodynePosted 4/10/2012 2:29:45 PM
Not sure, I didn't have the problem, but a few things you could try: 1: Are you sure you've been rerunning it in Story Mode, not Free Mode? 2: Have you been running the mission as the Recommended team, rather than a custom team? (I have no idea if that would matter, but what could it hurt?) 3: Have you tried being TC yourself instead of talking to him as another character?
---
Member of the Super Ethical Genki Hunters [Saints Row the Third]
#3watson88(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 2:44:09 PM
Yes, to all of those things. Its really annoying me now :'(

Ive cleared the level on story mode with a custom team 9 times, and with reccomended team 5 times. Wit hTaishi Ci 3 times :/
#4Unnatural20Posted 4/10/2012 3:09:01 PM
And you're sure you don't have Retreat from Mt. Nutou unlocked?
---
The die flipped and spun... and landed, 20 leering upwards.
We all lost, that day.
#5watson88(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 4:10:30 PM
Nope definitely not
#6Zidane_FuryPosted 4/10/2012 4:49:47 PM
you got to have a dialogue with Lu Meng before he dies , not the ''if it weren't for this wound'' try to get as close to Lu Meng as possible and hope for the best u get a dialogue. also u need LianShi unlocked but since u got all character except those 7 I dont see thats the prob :I
---
Worship Friender! You already have a god? TOO BAD FRIENDER ATE HIM! Friender=Friender Tier
#7The KoalaPosted 4/18/2012 7:46:34 PM
Dude. Same thing is happening for me. I just ran Hasedou like four times. Feels bad man
---
GET HYPE
PS3 - quismo510