Unlocking costumes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Unlocking costumes

User Info: RaRaille

RaRaille
4 years ago#1
Can someone explain to me how you unlock costumes? I want to get a different costume for Hanbei but I'm not getting one. while the other two characters in my team (that I don't use much -- Kunoichi and Taigong) got a third costume.

Someone explain what I should do?

I read that it has something to do with Proficiency, but Hanbei's proficiency is at S. I mostly use him.

RaRaille
4 years ago#2
also, if possible, can someone link me to a guide to acquiring all costumes, and about how many are there for each character

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
4 years ago#3
Hanbei only has 2 costumes. His default, and his palette swap.

Characters who only appear for 1 game get 2. If you don't get another costume, they simply don't have one.
"The Mori leaders, the rebels, and I. These three arrows cannot be easily broken!" - Motonari Mori

RaRaille
4 years ago#4
oh, alright then. but in general, the more I use a character, I should automatically get costumes for them?

redroses_4life
4 years ago#5
Yeah, you'll get costumes easily.

The most costumes a character should have is 4.
"The Mori leaders, the rebels, and I. These three arrows cannot be easily broken!" - Motonari Mori

User Info: dudenamedgeorge

dudenamedgeorge
4 years ago#6
Except for Orochi, who has a whopping eight costumes.
> You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

redroses_4life
4 years ago#7
Ssssshhhhhh.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Unlocking costumes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived