I for one am bugged with no English VA..

#1TimeoniousPosted 3/29/2012 12:59:05 PM
but only for one reason. *maybe spoilers*

I hate in battle when people are talking, "Save this guy", "this guy is over here", etc. Unfortunately when in battle i don't pay much attention to those, so all i hear is the voices but have no idea what is going on :/ But all in all still very happy.
---
XBL: Timeonious | Steam ID: Timeonious
White FC: 5415 0091 7431
#2LionfirePosted 3/29/2012 1:00:33 PM
push pause and check the battle log, it shows where you need to go, or who you need to save.
#3Timeonious(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 1:06:41 PM
Lionfire posted...
push pause and check the battle log, it shows where you need to go, or who you need to save.

Well, i mean I can get the main point, but i miss mid battle hearing stuff like "I'll get you next time" or "Help Mr. Guy, he is in trouble!"
---
#4TsurukePosted 3/29/2012 2:20:47 PM
Taken from part of TC's topic but...

"I for one am bugged with these topics" lol
Sorry, couldn't resist.

There are many topics about this, even a petition, so at least you aren't the only one tho.
Best to just go with the flow and adapt until they decide to update with a language patch.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#5TaterzzPosted 3/29/2012 2:24:53 PM
they added a japanese VO option for DW7 for free, i have a feeling they will probably do the same for WO3 and english.
---
You just lost the game.
#6TsurukePosted 3/29/2012 2:27:51 PM
Taterzz posted...
they added a japanese VO option for DW7 for free, i have a feeling they will probably do the same for WO3 and english.

That was easy for them and didn't cost them any addition funds for Voice Acting since they already made a Japanese version and an English version. This one, they didn't even go about looking to do English Voice Acting off the bat for the initial English release.

So it could go either way.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#7Epic_McDudePosted 3/29/2012 3:02:56 PM
Do some of you have tunnel vision or something? (Referring to the people that DO complain about this on the 360 and PS3 boards) It's not really that hard to read in mid-battle.

I'm mostly deaf and so I have no choice but to read the subtitles and I do just fine with that. I'm used to it and I like it. (I watch movies with captions on too.) I don't like Japanese voices either, though.(I used to have a lot of hearing, so I'm aware of what it sounds like and remember hating it in other games.)

I miss those corny-ass early English Dynasty Warriors voices from 3-5. That was the *bleep*.

I'm not trying to insult anyone, though. But it kind of seems like some of these folks that complain about it have a short attention span or tunnel vision.
---
"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to crap on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)
#8Timeonious(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2012 3:14:18 PM
Taterzz posted...

While I had hoped for this, i figured they wouldn't (at least not free) since it isn't already made.

And don't get me wrong, i still love the game and the voices don't bug me outside of this one issue. But i do have tunnel vision for sure, even in english i wouldn't catch most of them (only hear them).
---
#9Vegeta2517Posted 3/29/2012 3:21:58 PM
I dislike it for the same reason, but I think we're stuck with it.
---
I am Schtoltenheim Reinbach III.
#10AnUltimatumPosted 3/29/2012 4:05:56 PM
I agree completely, but I also can't read the subtitles on my tv so I feel like I might as well have gotten the Japanese version. I pre-ordered ir like a week before it came out because I saw it and was like ":o Warriors Orochi was awesome" and I never noticed that is wasn't going to have english VAs and now I'm kind of disappointed
---
http://imgon.net/di-Q4UV.gif
http://anultiimatum.deviantart.com/