Which characters have fortune (team boost)?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Which characters have fortune (team boost)?
3 years ago#1
I'm using Bo Sanniang now, but I cant find the topic discussing farming that I saw yesterday...I know they said two other characters do, wondering who they are.

Also noticed Da Ji boosts xp gain...this is pretty noticable boost, I was wondering who else has this as well.
---
"You think that's frustrating? Try beating Yiazmat with nothing but PAPER PLATES." -Knivex, Posted 11/28/2006 2:38:59 AM
3 years ago#2
I believe Kenji Maeda and Zhu Rong have it? Someone correct me if im wrong.
---
Playing: GOW3 Horde Mode w/ Mic. Add me: xxxthetoadxxx
3 years ago#3
Runner16 posted...
I'm using Bo Sanniang now, but I cant find the topic discussing farming that I saw yesterday...I know they said two other characters do, wondering who they are.

Also noticed Da Ji boosts xp gain...this is pretty noticable boost, I was wondering who else has this as well.

Xa Qiao is another one, as well as Gracia (but she is one of the last people you get).
3 years ago#4
I guess it 2 is good since the 3rd is the one you're farming for. I think da ii might be the only appeal character in the game tho...
---
"You think that's frustrating? Try beating Yiazmat with nothing but PAPER PLATES." -Knivex, Posted 11/28/2006 2:38:59 AM
3 years ago#5
There are only THREE characters with Fortune: Bao Sanniang, Xiao Qiao, and Gracia.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Which characters have fortune (team boost)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived