Which characters have fortune (team boost)?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Which characters have fortune (team boost)?
3 years ago#1
I'm using Bo Sanniang now, but I cant find the topic discussing farming that I saw yesterday...I know they said two other characters do, wondering who they are.

Also noticed Da Ji boosts xp gain...this is pretty noticable boost, I was wondering who else has this as well.
---
"You think that's frustrating? Try beating Yiazmat with nothing but PAPER PLATES." -Knivex, Posted 11/28/2006 2:38:59 AM
3 years ago#2
I believe Kenji Maeda and Zhu Rong have it? Someone correct me if im wrong.
---
Playing: GOW3 Horde Mode w/ Mic. Add me: xxxthetoadxxx
3 years ago#3
Runner16 posted...
I'm using Bo Sanniang now, but I cant find the topic discussing farming that I saw yesterday...I know they said two other characters do, wondering who they are.

Also noticed Da Ji boosts xp gain...this is pretty noticable boost, I was wondering who else has this as well.

Xa Qiao is another one, as well as Gracia (but she is one of the last people you get).
3 years ago#4
I guess it 2 is good since the 3rd is the one you're farming for. I think da ii might be the only appeal character in the game tho...
---
"You think that's frustrating? Try beating Yiazmat with nothing but PAPER PLATES." -Knivex, Posted 11/28/2006 2:38:59 AM
3 years ago#5
There are only THREE characters with Fortune: Bao Sanniang, Xiao Qiao, and Gracia.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 3
  3. Which characters have fortune (team boost)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived