Sword of Kings.

#1Alan233Posted 4/8/2012 8:39:36 AM
Basically a yes or no question, I noticed Yuan Shao's ultimate sword from DW7 under the Big Star category for Kojiro, "The Sword of Kings", but it seems wrong to me not to use him with a katana. Does this weapon show up for anyone else? I've been looking and just want to know if it does or doesn't so I can stop searching the sword wielders weapon list.

Thanks for the info yall.
#2DuDuDu10101Posted 4/8/2012 9:19:01 AM
it'll show up to other "sword" users randomly i think... but there's a few character's that's restricted... like himiko
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#3Alan233(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 9:58:42 AM
I ve continued to check other sword users with no luck. If it is usable with other characters, does anyone have a list of which ones can get the Sword of Kings?
#4wowitsyugiPosted 4/9/2012 1:25:01 AM(edited)
Kojiro Sasaki is the only character whom you can purchase Sword of Kings for in this game.

Check out this list that assigns every big-star weapon to each character. The 2nd page has an alphabetized version of the same list.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/644809-warriors-orochi-3/62489558
#5Epic_McDudePosted 4/9/2012 4:09:10 AM
No! NOOO!

The nightmare... The HORROR!

*Snaps out of it*

Oh, sorry... I just had terrible memories shoot back up about obtaining the rare Sword of Kings for Poo in EarthBound. Never again...
---
"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to crap on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)