New Ideas.

#1DefJam113Posted 4/10/2012 11:36:02 PM
WO3 is amazing, but if you could add or change something, what would it be?

Please no "I want English voices!" There are plenty of other topics about that.

I think it would be nice if the two characters in your party that you aren't controlling at the time would follow you around and fight with you instead going... wherever it is they go. Kind of like Dragon Age.
---
"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."- Javik
XBL - Itamae Anthony - Minu ga hana.
#2yo1_016Posted 4/11/2012 10:17:04 PM
Hmm...a 'Warriors Orochi 3: Empires' add-on would be nice (like SW2:XL instead of a whole seperate disk) or just a seperate disk. That comment in the parenthesis' is mostly directed at how XL's are almost always on a seperate disk, but needs the main disk to play, or something along those lines, never got to play an XL.
---
Gamertag: DirectControlz
Twinkle, Twinkle little bat, Watch me kill your favorite cat. - Joker (Arkham City)
#3greatmole9Posted 4/11/2012 11:52:21 PM
DefJam113 like your idea with the party you dont control travels behind you and fight with you. i think that would be a good addition to WO3 as i think this will be the last from the ending.
i think they need to add party bonuses as well. eg a party of liu bei, zhang fei and guan yu could have a bonus called peach garden bonus that increase stats or gives other effects
#4clown747Posted 4/12/2012 1:43:23 PM
Create yourself as a warrior using the kinect. Instructions on different angles to snap photos of you and what ever you are wearing at the time. General guidelines to record movement's for striking possibly choosing from a set list. Choose specals and musau from list. Put it all together for a truly custom character that can play through the game.

Depending on the resolution, would be funny to see guy running around killing with jeans, a dickies shirt, and work boots on. Not to mention the horrible looking moveset.
#5LionfirePosted 4/12/2012 3:47:47 PM
blood and limbs being ripped off.
#6dafunkaybuddhaPosted 4/12/2012 7:20:05 PM
More war fans.
---
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Rim_Jobs/
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Forza_Reviews_by_RJT
#7DefJam113(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2012 3:40:29 PM
I have another. One of the things I actually liked about DW6 was the way siege battles worked. Where you had to defend the builders as they built and set up siege ladders. I would like to see that added to some of the battles in WO3.
---
"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."- Javik
XBL - Itamae Anthony - Minu ga hana.
#8OblivonPosted 4/13/2012 4:10:44 PM
More strategy required to win battles. Instead of you know, just unleashing yourself upon the enemy armies.
---
(^=' w '=^) meow
#9Edgemaster97Posted 4/13/2012 5:27:46 PM
Kinect/Microphone support, where you could record your own lines for a created character.

Also, create-a-character

Also, someone who uses dual-hookswords. After over a dozen games, most of them set in China, why the hell has no one taken up using hookswords?
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/wbzz1y.gif
#10OblivonPosted 4/15/2012 12:40:10 PM
Edgemaster97 posted...
Also, someone who uses dual-hookswords. After over a dozen games, most of them set in China, why the hell has no one taken up using hookswords?

Damn good question.
---
(^=' w '=^) meow