Warriors Orochi 4 possible?...

#1BloodyAuraPosted 10/17/2012 9:50:04 PM
First, I know how it ended!Yet it's not like it can't start again with a new threat,in a new world, where everyone once again is brought together-besides there's 4 character's who have been left out of the original XBOX360 and PS3 version; and put in the handheld versions,which is'nt fair to those who can't get one or don't want one! Those four characters: Rachel,Momiji(Ninja Gaiden series),(new mystic guy)Shennong, and...the dude with the dog on his shoulder???(can't recall his name)Point is it does'nt seem right that we who do not have hand-held will be left out! So, my thought is we wont-and there will be a fourth WO3.Anyone have thought's on this?Please no bashing me, I know how the game ended with it's True ending-nothing was set in stone.
#2AfariquePosted 10/19/2012 9:53:39 PM
Lol. In order for a WO4, there needs to be a new Dynasty Warriors & Samurai Warriors. And if there is, I doubt all these crossover characters will make an introduction.

Keep those high dreams, kid.
---
GT: Dzieckoh
#3BloodyAura(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 12:52:50 PM
Ha,that's funny... I'm no kid,I'm two years away from hitting 30-and there IS Dynasty Warriors 7:Xtreme Legends out, with two Warriors Orochi exclusive characters in it,for who knows why.(mabe a JP only thing). A new Samurai Warriors is on the way,last I checked. Anyway,here's at least hoping these four characters DO become DLC;but I won't hold my breath.
#4TheDebaucheryPosted 10/23/2012 1:09:20 PM
BloodyAura posted...
Ha,that's funny... I'm no kid,I'm two years away from hitting 30

They say that sort of thing a lot around here, and barely any less on the Internet on general.
With inflated egos come the presumption that one is automatically always the oldest person in the room.
The number of times I've been called "kid" or equivalent by idiots less than half my age.... is quite considerable.

I suppose if I was making a point... it was that it isn't really worth bringing up. (Irony points)
#5masked_yazooPosted 10/26/2012 3:31:27 AM
Afarique posted...
Lol. In order for a WO4, there needs to be a new Dynasty Warriors & Samurai Warriors. And if there is, I doubt all these crossover characters will make an introduction.

Keep those high dreams, kid.

Not really since, in WO2 they still use the same character design from the original WO. Maybe WO4 would another gaiden game for WO3 (Just like what the US done to 2nd game of Warriors Orochi.)
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"