Freezing Issue?

• Topic Archived

User Info: xdc321x

xdc321x
4 years ago#1
I play 1 round tournaments to speed through the game. I usually play 4-5 tourneys at a clip. Sometimes on that 4th or 5th tourney, my game freezes? My game is clean and no scratches that i can see and it's been in my xbox since the day it came out. Has this happened to anyone else since the release day?
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.

User Info: lnightfuryl

lnightfuryl
4 years ago#2
Well in this game there seem to be two different freezes. Does yours freeze at the end of the round or during a tee shot?
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101

xdc321x
4 years ago#3
After the hole when the score card screen comes up. It'll start loading then stop. Also, once in a blue, it'll freeze before the round even starts. That only happened twice. I figured since i play that many tourneys in a row it just heats up too much and freezes. But i don't think that should be the case.
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.

lnightfuryl
4 years ago#4
Hmm well I have had mine freeze after the game ends, I have to dashboard out of that. But I've had times where it will freeze on the tee box, BUT I can still play, only the screen is frozen for just that shot. It's rather strange.

User Info: Northern_Mystic

Northern_Mystic
4 years ago#5
The game apparently does have some freezing issues. There are a lot of reports on the EA forums.

Myself I've had about 4 or 5 lock-ups so far during loading screens.

xdc321x
4 years ago#6
Damn that sucks. When mine freezes, i can't even go back to the dashboard with the xbox home button thing. I have to shut it off then turn it back on.

User Info: sinjinsolves

sinjinsolves
4 years ago#7
All 4 of my freezing events (out of 30 hours of play so not really horrible) have been sound related and all on Hole 2 of Augusta (so I'm not losing much). My game is installed to HD so its not a matter of a dirty disc - my DVD isn't even spinning.

lnightfuryl
4 years ago#8
See I hate it because my screen freezes on 11th of Augusta not a big deal... But it also freezes on TPC Sawgrass 17th... Which also happens to be my favorite hole on my favorite golf course.....

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
4 years ago#9
Turn off player animations.
The only games that matter in 2012: Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, SSX, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#10
CapnStanky posted...
Turn off player animations.

How to do that?
-=este914=-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived