Freezing Issue?

#1xdc321xPosted 4/1/2012 8:19:40 AM
I play 1 round tournaments to speed through the game. I usually play 4-5 tourneys at a clip. Sometimes on that 4th or 5th tourney, my game freezes? My game is clean and no scratches that i can see and it's been in my xbox since the day it came out. Has this happened to anyone else since the release day?
---
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.
#2lnightfurylPosted 4/1/2012 8:25:07 AM(edited)
Well in this game there seem to be two different freezes. Does yours freeze at the end of the round or during a tee shot?
---
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101
#3xdc321x(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 8:30:11 AM
After the hole when the score card screen comes up. It'll start loading then stop. Also, once in a blue, it'll freeze before the round even starts. That only happened twice. I figured since i play that many tourneys in a row it just heats up too much and freezes. But i don't think that should be the case.
---
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.
#4lnightfurylPosted 4/1/2012 8:55:11 AM
Hmm well I have had mine freeze after the game ends, I have to dashboard out of that. But I've had times where it will freeze on the tee box, BUT I can still play, only the screen is frozen for just that shot. It's rather strange.
---
#5Northern_MysticPosted 4/1/2012 10:34:57 AM
The game apparently does have some freezing issues. There are a lot of reports on the EA forums.

Myself I've had about 4 or 5 lock-ups so far during loading screens.
#6xdc321x(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 11:09:24 AM
Damn that sucks. When mine freezes, i can't even go back to the dashboard with the xbox home button thing. I have to shut it off then turn it back on.
---
#7sinjinsolvesPosted 4/1/2012 12:11:42 PM
All 4 of my freezing events (out of 30 hours of play so not really horrible) have been sound related and all on Hole 2 of Augusta (so I'm not losing much). My game is installed to HD so its not a matter of a dirty disc - my DVD isn't even spinning.
#8lnightfurylPosted 4/8/2012 8:14:51 PM
See I hate it because my screen freezes on 11th of Augusta not a big deal... But it also freezes on TPC Sawgrass 17th... Which also happens to be my favorite hole on my favorite golf course.....
---
#9CapnStankyPosted 4/8/2012 10:19:31 PM
Turn off player animations.
---
The only games that matter in 2012: Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, SSX, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony
#10este914Posted 4/9/2012 6:30:15 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Turn off player animations.

How to do that?
---
-=este914=-