The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Free Course? yeah right EA CS transcript MUST READ

#1Beastmode420Posted 5/11/2012 4:49:15 PM
You are now ready to chat with Atul.
Atul: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Atul how may I help you?
you: I recently linked my ea orgin accout with the pga tour golf game on facebook to get the free "Whistling Straits" golf course, how do i get it?still asking for me to pay for it
you: It a promation they have in game unill may 14
Atul: Okay
Atul: I'll be glad to help you.
Atul: May I know your first name,last name and your email address to update our database? '
you: Christopher ********
Atul: Thank you Christopher
Atul: As this is a DLC , you need to purchase it.
you: In the game, it says "link your ea sports cross play accounts by may 14th get a free course: Whistling Straits Link now, vist.www.easports.com/crossplay" word for word
you: I'm sure being working at ea you can see that same screen
Atul: So, it shows that it is still unlinked (your gamer tag)?
you: my gamer tag is linked, just can't get to the course
Atul: May I know the gamer tag and the email address
you: Mr Makaveli 86 *****
Atul: Let me check.
Atul: Thank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
Atul: As I have looked into your account details, found the gamer tag is associated with this email address
you: and...how do i obtain the course that is being advertised?
Atul: You need to purchase it from xbox live market
you: so what dose "get a free course" imply?
Atul: Could you elaborate your issue more clearly.
you: In the game, it says if you link your gamer tag at easports.com/crossplay you will get the whistling straits course FOR FREE. I've linked it, shows in game its linked..the free course is still trying to charge me
#2Beastmode420(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 4:50:27 PM
Atul: Okay
Atul: Please allow me some time to find the information that you are looking for.
Atul: The best way to get this information straight to our developers is through the forums. The Developers review the forums regularly as it is the best way to gather suggestions for the games and improvise them.
Atul: Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Most of our developers take their leads from the forums so please post this issue on the Forums.
Atul: Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: yeah...you didn't help me at all. do you got a supervisor i can speak with?
Atul: I apologize ,the supervisor will provide you the same information
Atul: Thank you for contacting EA. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
you: I would love to hear the same info from a supervisor thank you
you: I worked customer service, and I'm 100 percent postive if a coustomer asks for a higher up you don't deny them
Atul: I have provide you the right information.
Atul: The supervisor will provide you the same inforamtion
Atul: You will get better assistance direct from our developers,
you: your soultion was to post on a video game fourm to have other gamers assit...
Atul: YOu need to contact the forum, where you get direct assistace from the studio personnals
you: I think I need some compensation for your rudeness
Atul: I apologize for this.
you: apolgizing isnt gonna get my time back
Atul: I request you to please contact forum, you will be get better assistance from our developers
you: a Simple DLC code or some in game coins would be appreciated
Atul: I apologize
Atul: May I know if you want anything else to know?
you: a supervisor would be greatly appreciated
Atul: As I have told you , the supervisor will provide you the same information that I have provide you.
you: I would love to hear it from a supervisor
Atul: The best way to get this information straight to our developers is through the forums. The Developers review the forums regularly as it is the best way to gather suggestions for the games and improvise them.
you: Its no suggestions..i want what is advertised. if i can't get that then I believe I should be compensated

Atul: Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Most of our developers take their leads from the forums so please post this issue on the Forums.
#3Beastmode420(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 4:50:45 PM
you: theres absoultly no way i'm going to be compensated for wasting my time on this. once again a simple DLC code for a course or in game coins would make me happy
you: isn't that what you guys are about, pleasing the customer?
Atul: As this issue is better assisted by the developers on the forum
Atul: I request you to please contact forum
you: I request a sup
Atul: As I have told you , the supervisor will provide you the same information that I have provide you.
Atul: This issue is better assisted by the developers on the forum.
you: have you even ask your sup for assistance? It shouldnt be that hard to compensate a disgruntled customer
Atul: I understand you feelings and I really understand it, as I am a big fan of Tiger Woods game
Atul: But Christopher, as this issue is not resolved by us, this is better assisted by you on the forum. I know your frustration but really in this case I request you to please contact forum, because on the forum not even developers will assist you but also the studio personnel will assist you.
you: so,, i did a quick research on this in "the fourms" , I managed to get an answer with 5 minutes..why werent you able to get me an answer when its at your fingertips?
you: I don't think you even tried to resolve my issue, so now My issue is no longer the game. I need to speak with a sup about the great coustomer service I've gotten
Atul: I have consult with our supervisor and they have told me to convey you to contact forum

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/100.page
you: my issue isnt with the game, I've figuered that out already. I need to file a formual complaint
Atul: You can provide me you complaint, I will forward it to our higher department
you: ????not going to fall for that, how bout an email or a phone number
Atul: Okay, I will provide you the phone support
you: also I need an employee ID number, something to link you..who knows how many atul are out there
Atul: You can refer this case id of this chat *****

Atul: The United States phone support is 1-866-543-5435
you: no, your unwillingness to use your resources and the lack of help you provided, and the unwillingness to let me speak to anyone else was effiecnt enough
Atul: I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Atul: If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!
Atul: Thank you for contacting EA. I appreciate your time. Have a great day.

what a complete waste of time, didnt get anything out of it,it takes a lot to piss me off but EA finally did
#4HalfBakedGnomePosted 5/11/2012 5:33:03 PM
Wow what a pain in the ass that would've been, If that was me I would've definitely needed a huge bowl.... of cereal after that frustrating conversation. Yeah, a big bowl of cereal straight to the dome.
---
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered, Religion is answers that may never be questioned.
#5Beastmode420(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 5:57:14 PM
no doubt, them purple fruity pebbles did the trick though, I'll deal with it monday
#6IonSteelerMan07Posted 5/12/2012 7:05:16 PM
So... How do you get the course?
#7Beastmode420(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 11:40:54 AM
they're gonna issue it after may 14th to the people who linked the account.Can't beleive the person wasnt able to give me that answer..come on EA
#8CrackinBacksPosted 5/14/2012 1:40:19 AM
Beastmode420 posted...
they're gonna issue it after may 14th to the people who linked the account.Can't beleive the person wasnt able to give me that answer..come on EA

I'm assuming they will send the code to your email account, but not sure. I know in order to get this, you had to link your gamertag to either Tiger Woods online (PC browser game) or the Tiger Woods Facebook game. I personally linked mine to Tiger Woods on facebook. Now hoping to get the code sometime Monday via email....hope it works.
#9Bagheera32669Posted 5/14/2012 3:26:15 PM
Was coming to the board for just this information. Thanks for taking one for the team! This game is unbelievable, really. I've rarely seen this amount of wanting the consumer to bend over from a company. Wow. Just....wow.
#10HGPennypackerPosted 5/15/2012 8:23:34 AM
I linked my accounts although I'm not sure if it even worked and sure enough, no free course yet.
---
I am a Wealthy Industrialist