Possible DL Course Glitch

#1TheCronicholsPosted 4/12/2012 1:32:49 PM
I found a possible glitch with the DL courses. In my career I bought 6 rounds for waialae because I didn't want to skip the tournament. I played 4 rounds in my career and afterwards I checked the course mastery menu and I still had all 6 rounds available to play. When you play a DL course in your career it doesn't count as a round played and you can master the course without buying a bunch of rounds. I just did it again today for spyglass hill. I bought 3 rounds but played 4 rounds in my career and finished my gold mastery in play now with 1 round left and now I have UNLIMITED rounds for both waialae and spyglass.
#2nheath53Posted 4/14/2012 6:46:25 AM
Your post doesn't make sense you only have to buy 3 rounds 18,000 coins at any DLC course for it to become unlimited. The glitch you explain would only be of benefit if you could buy one round for 6,000 coins and just play the course in career mode to achieve gold mastery and get it unlimited, if this were true the DLC courses could be obtained for 6,000 coins each - can anyone verify this?
#3TheCronichols(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 11:34:59 AM
That's what I'm saying. Buy one round for x amount of coins for whatever course you want. In your career change the course to the DL one and play on four rounds. Do the same course for your next tournament until you master it. That way you save yourself 18000 coins or whatever by NOT buying unlimited rounds right away. I spent 9000 total to master both Spyglass and Waialae. I bought the 6 rounds at waialae for 6000 coins because I didn't figure out the glitch until I played there in my career and then checked my mastery and seen I still had 6 rounds available. GET IT NOW?
#4maximus8250Posted 4/14/2012 11:38:55 AM
TheCronichols posted...
That's what I'm saying. Buy one round for x amount of coins for whatever course you want. In your career change the course to the DL one and play on four rounds. Do the same course for your next tournament until you master it. That way you save yourself 18000 coins or whatever by NOT buying unlimited rounds right away. I spent 9000 total to master both Spyglass and Waialae. I bought the 6 rounds at waialae for 6000 coins because I didn't figure out the glitch until I played there in my career and then checked my mastery and seen I still had 6 rounds available. GET IT NOW?

You're still the only one to report this. So until it's confirmed, maybe don't be such a little smart ass.
#5TheCronichols(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 11:53:13 AM
Try it for yourself and see. I'm just saying it works with my copy on my system. If you really want to know if it works or not buy 1 round at whatever course you'd like and play that course in your career then check your course mastery and see if you still have that 1 round available. Don't Hate Participate.
#6blacksabbath51Posted 4/14/2012 3:44:04 PM
this appears to definately work. I purchased two rounds at PGA National (only doing 2 round tournaments), the finished the tournament. I saw this post so I went back to my course mastery and I still show I have two rounds available to play.
#7TheCronichols(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 4:24:39 PM
Cool stuff. Hopefully it doesn't get patched. That's a lot of coin to spend on boost pins instead of all the courses.
#8nheath53Posted 4/14/2012 9:16:31 PM
I will try buying one round for 6,000 coins at my next opportunity in career mode to test this.
#9nheath53Posted 4/15/2012 3:27:49 AM
Confirmation this really does work provided you are willing to progress through career mode to level up the course to gold mastery you only have to buy one round at 6,000 coins, to play the course as often as you like in career mode!
#10maximus8250Posted 4/15/2012 7:01:23 AM
I'm posting this everywhere I can until someone important sees it and fixes it.