This is one of those. cod vs moh type things. It's for smarter people.

#1Lucky_sixPosted 3/12/2012 12:59:37 AM
Like seriously I heard one guy whine about fights lasting 10 seconds well,......don't get stabed in the face lol. It's like realistic it's awesome and I'm a history buff attila the hun vs Joan of arc WHAT?!?!. Now my dumb friend don't know who either one of those people are or seen Braveheart.This games awesome and it's just cause there are so many retards that would rather like. play mortal combat where your spear to the face does nothing your setting people on fire Barracks cutting people up.Lame Gimmie a Spartan tucked behind his shield and you get passed the spear strike or face deafeat. Or grab a centurion and lets go shield to shield or jump in and get around that spear and let him have a gladius. But it is a educated thing I study these warriors I love thing's like Braveheart and 300 so I guess yall can keep shooting lighting at each other with raiden o. Lol I won't dis marvel vs capcom but seriously like. Grapples abit annoying just flip that off and it's not a bad game I hear alot of people who sound like they got on the wrong side of an axe.To the face and Mortal combats keep it takes like 15 16 axes to the face which takes more then 10 seconds they need better fundung and this game would OWEN
#2EscapeTheFatePosted 3/17/2012 7:18:21 PM
History buff? 300 and Braveheart were hardly accurate...

Fun game though. Grappling is a great anti-turtle tactic. However in this version it is OP (striking the enemy won't cancel their grab) I assume it will be updated upon release.
---
5I_4Y I-I03s
#3The_PlagueLordPosted 3/20/2012 10:26:05 AM
you post was like so long, please like use paragraphs.... like really, like?
---
Life is moo. It's like a cow's opinion, it just doesn't matter. It's moo.
#4SymphonicRainPosted 3/24/2012 4:33:35 AM
This game would OWEN.
---
Lord Gargalen once told me he hoped to die with a sword in his hand, to which I replied that I would sooner go with a breast in mine.
#5YomigaeruPosted 3/29/2012 8:38:30 AM
I still argue that Bushido Blade was probably as realistic as a fighting game is going to get concerning actual combat.
---
"It means that Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest son of a $%#^ in space."
#6BatenKalasPosted 3/30/2012 3:02:14 PM
Owen? Owen Wilson!?
#7CJ_DentonPosted 4/15/2012 7:13:30 AM
Way to support your argument by calling everyone else who enjoys other fighting games a "retard", while displaying an absolute lack of punctuation and sentence structure.