cool idea for DW: Ancient Combat

#1fife_doggPosted 12/25/2011 11:35:25 PM
Spike should add "Sasaki Kojiro" as DLC. For those of you that don't know who he is. He was a long time rival of Miyamoto Musashi and is considered the most challenging opponent Musashi ever faced. I think that would be epic. He "Sasaki Kojiro" also holds the title of "kenshi" "master swordsman" like Musashi.
#2fife_dogg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 8:18:29 AM
They already have data for the samurai from the first game they could just use that data to create "Sasaki Kojiro". Plus Sasaki favorite weapon was a "nodachi" and they(Spike) already have data for that weapon and fight style. It would be very easy for spike to turn the samurai from the first game into "Sasaki Kojiro". Also they already have data on a ninja. They could very easily use that data to create "Hattori Hanzo".
#3fife_dogg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 8:27:17 AM
Besides I feel a samurai and ninja (besides a gladiator) really are the only warriors missing from this game. Then maybe for the next game they could add "Musashi" to do battle with his old rival "Sasaki" and to see how he fares against "Hanzo".
#4fife_dogg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 11:19:02 AM
"Musashi" and "Sasaki" will be like "The Thrilla in Manilla" with "Ali and Frazior.
#5fife_dogg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 1:53:52 PM
Another cool idea is Spike could make a "Hattori Hanzo" warrior from the data they already have for the ninja/samurai. "Hanzo" was a samurai and a ninja master in real life. So it would just fit perfect.
#6alexanderjuice1Posted 1/6/2012 12:09:11 AM

japanese are evil one of them blew up my car with a hair dryer

#7DKS001Posted 1/15/2012 9:58:24 PM
The game is based on the show. They're not going to add characters who were never featured on the show, except as possible joke characters.
---
"Are you going to kill more people?"
"...yes."