how good are the graphics, and gameplay and controls

#1shads3055Posted 4/17/2012 5:47:48 AM
a
#2Great_PagliacciPosted 4/17/2012 9:02:50 AM
not very, but it is still fun.

Don't buy this disk, just get the second download title if you are interested.
---
Do as little as possible, and that unwillingly. For it is better to receive a slight reprimand than to perform an arduous task. ~ Michael Lewis
#3GodsChildx13Posted 4/17/2012 9:18:29 AM
Great_Pagliacci posted...
not very, but it is still fun.

Thanks. I came close to purchasing the retail version. I hope the DLC's & both games go on sale this week.
---
PSN = IDOLO1013
#4MostJadedGamerPosted 4/18/2012 1:40:59 PM

No you should only buy disks. If a publisher cann't put their product on a disk then it is not worth caring about. I bought Ancient Combat yesterday.

I have never bought a downloadable product. I only buy disks. I will play free demos, but other then that I woun't touch downloadable products.

I believe if a publisher/developer actually cares about their product then it will be on a disk, and if its not on a disk that means they don't care about their product, and if they don't care then why should I care about their product?
---
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.- Romans 10:9 NKJV
#5Great_PagliacciPosted 4/18/2012 4:31:09 PM
MostJadedGamer posted...

No you should only buy disks. If a publisher cann't put their product on a disk then it is not worth caring about. I bought Ancient Combat yesterday.

I have never bought a downloadable product. I only buy disks. I will play free demos, but other then that I woun't touch downloadable products.

I believe if a publisher/developer actually cares about their product then it will be on a disk, and if its not on a disk that means they don't care about their product, and if they don't care then why should I care about their product?

Well thank you for your poorly reasoned opinion. Digital distribution has nothing to do with whether or not a developer cares about a game. By your logic indie and arcade games would never see the light of day because they would require the big budgets and big teams to put out a retail disc. Your opinion on this matter is nearly worthless.

Next time you have this thought, don't share it. It just makes you look childish.
---
Do as little as possible, and that unwillingly. For it is better to receive a slight reprimand than to perform an arduous task. ~ Michael Lewis
#6EscapeTheFatePosted 4/18/2012 5:02:58 PM
The disc version has more weapons for DW:legends. Plus all released DLC.
---
5I_4Y I-I03s