Is anyone else having these problems?

#1keybladefreakPosted 12/3/2011 1:34:54 PM
Ok so there is a list of problems I've been having with this game

1. Im running on a 3GS with IOS5, and in order for me to be able to play, I need to reset my phone so it can clear my RAM and then I can get on

2. Its really laggy, not sure if it's because I'm playing on what is know a Dino of a phone, but everything looks nice, but some cut scenes are laggy, and some of the controls are delayed to the point where i'll hit block, I'll get hit, then it blocks.

3. The game keeps resetting. So the first time I played, it spent a good hour playing, got about halfway or so into Rebirth 1, went to bed, woke up, it wouldn't start, turned my phone on and off, turned it back on, It started me at the first level where your with the girl knight, but my level was the same, and I had all my stuff. Played till I killed the guy at end of Rebirth 2. It saved. Went to bed. Woke up, Had to reset it again, but this time, It started me all over, Level 1 and all.

So not a long list, I'm sure there will be more soon. But if anyone has any insight about this please let me know.
---
Gamertag: Sir Gabanhad
#2JesterofliesPosted 12/3/2011 1:53:30 PM
I think it could be ios5. im running on 4.3.3 3gs and its running smooth. Could also be your memory on your phone itself. Hope this helps.
More topics from this board...
Any clashmob mates?fjfjfdsjfdjkfsd17/11 11:27PM