How to erase ng+?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Infinity Blade II
  3. How to erase ng+?

User Info: xTHExENDx

xTHExENDx
5 years ago#1
I hit new game + at 63 just to check it out and now I'm stuck.. Is there a way to erase it, still retain my normal game save and be able to ng+ another time?
3DS Friend Code - 4253 - 3674 - 3704

User Info: AmuroRay81

AmuroRay81
5 years ago#2
Try this, it works for me.

Go to Options and restart from rebirth 1.

After the cinematics, u should see that you are equipped with infinity blade and go to Options again, under character slot, your new game+ should dissapear.

Now load the Original game from the same character slot.

I have tried starting a NG+ after continuing to level and my stats carry on instead of from the time I defeated godking so I am still leveling up now in OG to make my atk at least 200 before i try NG+ again.
The Nu Gundam is not just for show!

User Info: s10nx

s10nx
5 years ago#3
If you don't want reset from rebirth1 (higher rebirth higher exp right?) try this..
1. In character slot, u should see your NG+ current level
2. Choose new slot, create new character.. After create, it must have 2 slot (new character slot & new charater NG+
3. Now your main character NG+ should be "new game+" without level stat
4. Before entering this new NG+ make sure in main slot character in full health ( for me more easy to fight garden Titan )
5. Delete the new character slots ;p

It works for me to continued with last lvl and last stat.

User Info: Matanbr

Matanbr
5 years ago#4
i started a ng+ at level 24... and now im level 81... is there a way to erase my game and restart... i tried doing the above and it didnt work
PSN: Maddenvr

User Info: zerokingx

zerokingx
5 years ago#5
Matanbr posted...
i started a ng+ at level 24... and now im level 81... is there a way to erase my game and restart... i tried doing the above and it didnt work

do @AmuroRay81 says but choose restart character.
  1. Boards
  2. Infinity Blade II
  3. How to erase ng+?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived