Gem Forge Information, All tested for me, come and read it !!

#1KaiserSonicPosted 6/4/2012 10:20:54 AM
Hi everyone
I started playing this game, and after many hours i get confused by the gem forge rulez, so I started to search all over internet for it and found NOTHING conclusive !
So I decided to found by myself how this crazy thing worked.

I guessed that the gem forge was randomic, but how to prove it? I got the answer ^^

On my Iphone > First I putted 3 different gems in gem forge, shuted down the game, logged in on Icloud, that makes a auto save.
On my Ipad > Them I changed to Ipad, loged in on Icloud to get my save, DELETED my Icloud in my Ipad, keeping the save already loaded.

Doing this i have 2 saves, whit the same 3 gems on gem forge.
On Ipad i got a gem for heavy weapon, and on Ipad i got a + atack gem !!! by the way i paid right away for complet the forge in both games. Note also that these gems dont have neither same colour nor same shape !

I only explained all I did to you guys know that this is proved: IF YOU HAVE GEMS OF DIFERENTS KINDS ON GEM FORGE IT WILL BE RANDOMIC !!!!! THERE IS NO HIDDEN LOGIC HERE !

Of course the basic information that almost everyone knows is right: 3 whit same shape = gem whit this shape; and 3 same gem = this gem stroger.

I hope it helps ppl that are burning their brains to understand the logic behind gem forge to take a rest and finally belive that this is REALLY randomic

Sorry for all mistakes on my english, this is not my first language...

KaiserSonic - Live and Learn !!!
#2KaiserSonic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 8:41:07 PM
MORE NEWS !!

Keep forging gems using 2 devices to make a safe copy of my save i discovered SECRET GEMS !

if anyone else already posted this i never saw, so enjoy it

raiwbom + green round ( + atack) [value to sell $500,000] + green round ( + atack) [value to sell $500,000] = rare gem

unfortunatly the rare gem is not 100% sure to come, in my test it was around 1 time every 3 tries. And there are 3 rare gems that comes out from here:

one handed sword - makes enemies MUCH MORE slow.
two handed weapon - gives an extra strike on combo
two sword fight - makes you able to parry(block whit sword) ANY atack, even shields bash, even monsters big arm atacks !

as I said even whit the right recipe these gems are random to come. looks like the two sword fight style comes more easy tham other two.

It is strong sugestes to have two devices(Iphone + Iphone or Ipad etc etc) to be able to try, and them load if it don't come.

I read about IExplorer being able to copy saves, and use this program to be able to save and load, but i dont know much more about it

KaiserSonic - Live and Learn
#3Sir_ArthurPosted 6/6/2012 6:33:12 AM
Since we're on this topic, do you happen to know how to forge a rainbow gem?
#4SGleader1Posted 6/6/2012 9:44:05 PM
Step 1: Fuse Fire, Ice, and Water defense together (in that order) to get a light defense gem.

Step 2: Fuse Shock, Poison, and Wind defense together (in that order) to get a dark defense gem.

Step 3: Fuse the Light and Dark defense gem (must be the forged ones, store bought ones will not work) plus ANY hexagon gem in order to get the rainbow gem.

Upon obtaining the rainbow gem, the "Solar Fusion" achievement will be unlocked.
---
Currently Playing: God of War 3, Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta, Birth by sleep final mix, Dissidia 012, MvC3, Bayonetta, And FF Type 0 demo.
#5Darth_LazerPosted 6/7/2012 3:25:46 AM
SGleader1 posted...
Step 1: Fuse Fire, Ice, and Water defense together (in that order) to get a light defense gem.

Step 2: Fuse Shock, Poison, and Wind defense together (in that order) to get a dark defense gem.

Step 3: Fuse the Light and Dark defense gem (must be the forged ones, store bought ones will not work) plus ANY hexagon gem in order to get the rainbow gem.

Upon obtaining the rainbow gem, the "Solar Fusion" achievement will be unlocked.

Sounds like a lot of work. What does the rainbow gem do anyway?
---
Life is but a passing dream, but death that follows is eternal.
Tri IGN: Valkyrie ID: TTTAT3
#6Sir_ArthurPosted 6/7/2012 6:00:46 AM
SGleader1 posted...

Awesome. I'll try that.
Thx a lot, mate
#7Sir_ArthurPosted 6/7/2012 8:53:12 AM
Darth_Lazer posted...
SGleader1 posted...

It protects you from all elements attack (fire, water, shock, etc...)
#8spankymcfisterPosted 6/10/2012 7:48:42 PM
Darth_Lazer posted...
SGleader1 posted...

It IS a lot of work to get all those gems, but I can confirm that the forging formula he gave does indeed produce that gem.
I can not vouch for its relative effectiveness though as I have not sufficient experience using said gem.
---
Your flaming people who believe in creationism. We're not inferior or dumber than you because we reject James Darwin. - - MurcielagoMC
More topics from this board...
Any clashmob mates?fjfjfdsjfdjkfsd27/21 11:16PM