Children!?

#1IndegoRunePosted 9/25/2012 2:45:54 PM
I've looked all over the internet today, and can't find any info on the kids of this game, besides a few google images (maybe) and info about taking your family on vacation.

What I'm intrested in, is what's the child system like in this game? Is it the usless 5 year old, or do they grow up? That all I'm askin' internet!

On a side note, are there really only like 5 women to marry, or is it just that hard to find info about a japaneese only game?
---
3DS Friend Code "2921-9190-9260" AC:CF INFO
Name: "Seth" Town: "Narkotix" Friend Code: "5458-3013-7795"
#2RagnawindPosted 9/26/2012 12:31:41 AM
The child grows up to be a teen and with a certain event, they can be an adult for 30 days, though the event is repeatable. Unfortunately, I don't think they do anything, though, no matter what.
#3IndegoRune(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 2:18:38 PM
Why the heck would they have them be an adult for 30 days and the revert back to a teen? It sucks that this is supposedly the best HM ever, but takes a step backwards with the children again, mainly with their usefulness.
---
3DS Friend Code "2921-9190-9260" AC:CF INFO
Name: "Seth" Town: "Narkotix" Friend Code: "5458-3013-7795"
#4thefinalzapkeetPosted 10/2/2012 5:44:38 AM
IndegoRune posted...
Why the heck would they have them be an adult for 30 days and the revert back to a teen? It sucks that this is supposedly the best HM ever, but takes a step backwards with the children again, mainly with their usefulness.

hopefully it's at least better than Rune factory 3 where they are literally talking furniture
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 40
#5PsyrenCallPosted 10/5/2012 1:17:34 PM
thefinalzapkeet posted...
IndegoRune posted...

hopefully it's at least better than Rune factory 3 where they are literally talking furniture

Or Rune Factory 2 where they're born in about a week.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#6MewtttPosted 10/10/2012 5:23:32 PM
thefinalzapkeet posted...
IndegoRune posted...

Yeah, don't remind me... (Not only is there nothing to do in the game after the last boss, the children are just robot clones that say the same things over and over again)

I really don't understand why HM is so bad with kids. Like, seriously, one game will have a really good child system, then the next 10 will have crappy ones.

What all new HM games should have as far as kid goes is: Your child looks like your spouse in some (Because seriously, default children don't work with costomized MC's), they grow, they help on the farm, they have rival kids to hang out with.
If they had those in every game, I would be satisfied. HM games should be like A Wonderful Life as far as the child system goes.

(And what is this 30 days of being an adult thing? Thats incredibly stupid.)
#7RagnawindPosted 10/10/2012 6:07:03 PM
Mewttt posted...

(And what is this 30 days of being an adult thing? Thats incredibly stupid.)

That is Harvest Sprite magic, apparently
#8jessica73Posted 10/19/2012 1:03:12 AM
Yeah, AWL was the best one as far as kids went. Hell, it was great cause the entire town aged over the game. That along with HM64 where the other singles in the game married and they had their own kids

Yet they never put those together yet... e_e
---
Xenoblade GOTY 2012
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/ach.png