pets and helping with livestock

#1Dyingangel246Posted 11/17/2012 6:18:43 AM
does anyone know how many hearts a pet needs to help with your farm animals? also other than playing with them every day what can i do to get their FP with me up faster?
---
3ds FC: 4553-9976-3021
#2OniNoMeKyoPosted 11/17/2012 6:24:53 AM
Dyingangel246 posted...
does anyone know how many hearts a pet needs to help with your farm animals? also other than playing with them every day what can i do to get their FP with me up faster?

A pet can help out as soon as you buy it, though it may miss a few animals when it brings them out/in. Three things you can do to raise their hearts: Feed it (of course), Play with it (in the festival grounds), and just picking it up.
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, 3DS FC: 0473-9038-8324
Waiting for: Fire Emblem Awakening, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
#3Dyingangel246(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:31:10 AM
OniNoMeKyo posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...

A pet can help out as soon as you buy it, though it may miss a few animals when it brings them out/in. Three things you can do to raise their hearts: Feed it (of course), Play with it (in the festival grounds), and just picking it up.

ok well so far my dog is at 1.5 hearts and he still isn't doing anything. It says not helping on his info page.
---
#4ShionitePosted 11/17/2012 6:33:54 AM
Dyingangel246 posted...
OniNoMeKyo posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...

ok well so far my dog is at 1.5 hearts and he still isn't doing anything. It says not helping on his info page.

That's because you need to go into the animal book in the pet house and assign him a job.
#5Dyingangel246(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:37:09 AM
Shionite posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...
OniNoMeKyo posted...
Dyingangel246 posted...

That's because you need to go into the animal book in the pet house and assign him a job.

oh well that explains it haha!
---