Rubies and Brown Alpaca Wool

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
  3. Rubies and Brown Alpaca Wool

User Info: Chocolateluverx

Chocolateluverx
4 years ago#1
Does anyone have 2 or less rubies or 1 brown alpaca wool they can trade me? Note that I don't yet have the clippers so I can't shear the alpaca myself. Okay, I have some bottles, black rocks, and black branches I can give in return but I don't have much of them =[ please help if you can my FC is 5198-3757-0505

Chocolateluverx
4 years ago#2
Chocolateluverx posted...
Does anyone have 2 or less rubies or 1 brown alpaca wool they can trade me? Note that I don't yet have the clippers so I can't shear the alpaca myself. Okay, I have some bottles, black rocks, and black branches I can give in return but I don't have much of them =[ please help if you can my FC is 5198-3757-0505

Alright actually I need to go to bed right now, but I will be on tomorrow evening so leave a reply if you are interested

User Info: amiableAssassin

amiableAssassin
4 years ago#3
I have the rubies you need. Bottles would be very much appreciated.

amiableAssassin
4 years ago#4
I also have brown alpaca wool.

Chocolateluverx
4 years ago#5
amiableAssassin posted...
I also have brown alpaca wool.

Great! How many bottles would you need? (I don't know if you are present right now or not but my FC is 5198-3757-0505)

amiableAssassin
4 years ago#6
If I remember correctly, there are 4 makers that each need 5 bottles. I only have 4. ._. So I'll take whatever you'll give me, I know you said you don't have many. We could do a 3 for 3 deal?
3DS FC: 2277-6965-8647

Chocolateluverx
4 years ago#7
amiableAssassin posted...
If I remember correctly, there are 4 makers that each need 5 bottles. I only have 4. ._. So I'll take whatever you'll give me, I know you said you don't have many. We could do a 3 for 3 deal?

Yeah, that will be fine

amiableAssassin
4 years ago#8
I'll go open a room right now.

amiableAssassin
4 years ago#9
I take care of animals so slow. x.x
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
  3. Rubies and Brown Alpaca Wool

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived