Item Giveaway coming soon!

#1Sirian_HawkPosted 11/19/2012 6:14:35 PM(edited)
So I had to restart (screwed up by saving something I did not want), so I am going to give away the items I would consider decent/useful from that game. They are:

5 star Red Rose x4
5 star Rosemary Seeds x1
1.5 star Potato x1
3 star Big Tomato x1
1.5 star Wool x3
2 star Wool x1
2 star Suffolk Wool x1
2 star Alpaca Wool x1
2 star Brown Alpaca Wool x3
5 star Brown Alpaca Wool x1
1.5 star Llama Wool x3
3.5 star Silkie Eggs x4
Silver x2
Glass Stone x1
Amethyst x2
Fluorite x2
Bottle x28
Honeycomb x22

I will be doing this in Random multiplayer only in about one hour. If you want any of this look for the character named Xero of Echo Farm. (first try try didn't care to worry about naming) No I will not be doing any direct trading, just random MP.

I will post again when I am about to start.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I will be hosting the rooms to make it easier to find me.
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#2FryerPosted 11/19/2012 6:06:20 PM
Why don't you try to transfer it to your new game?
---
3DS FC: 0087 2854 5464
XBOX and PSN: Fryerisgod
#3Sirian_Hawk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:08:11 PM
Fryer posted...

This is more fun, and I don't want to do the hassle of direct trading with someone over and over.
---
#4FryerPosted 11/19/2012 6:08:57 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
Fryer posted...

This is more fun, and I don't want to do the hassle of direct trading with someone over and over.

Fair enough.
---
#5xLizardxPosted 11/19/2012 6:10:29 PM
lol. on the very off chance i meet you, thanks! :D
#6TarynJoPosted 11/19/2012 6:13:30 PM
can i have your 3 star Big Tomato please!! I'm trying to complete the 4th renovation but i cant raise my crop stars very much

3DS FC: 3222-6104-6140
#7FryerPosted 11/19/2012 6:14:16 PM
Somebody didn't read the first post.
---
#8ShinononoHoukiPosted 11/19/2012 6:21:37 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
So I had to restart (screwed up by saving something I did not want), so I am going to give away the items I would consider decent/useful from that game. They are:

5 star Red Rose x4
5 star Rosemary Seeds x1
1.5 star Potato x1
3 star Big Tomato x1
1.5 star Wool x3
2 star Wool x1
2 star Suffolk Wool x1
2 star Alpaca Wool x1
2 star Brown Alpaca Wool x3
5 star Brown Alpaca Wool x1
1.5 star Llama Wool x3
3.5 star Silkie Eggs x4
Silver x2
Glass Stone x1
Amethyst x2
Fluorite x2
Bottle x28
Honeycomb x22

I will be doing this in Random multiplayer only in about one hour. If you want any of this look for the character named Xero of Echo Farm. (first try try didn't care to worry about naming) No I will not be doing any direct trading, just random MP.

I will post again when I am about to start.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I will be hosting the rooms to make it easier to find me.

Out of curiosity's sake, what do you screw up anyway?
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
3DS FC:5069-3994-5272 PSN:NanbuKaguya
#9Sirian_Hawk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:29:01 PM
ShinononoHouki posted...

Saved after screwing around in the Summer Harvest Festival and could not get Yam Seeds anymore. So it meant either starting over (2 months to get back) or waiting until next fall to get Yam seeds (4+ months to get to the 30 yams). Starting over was easier and allowed me to use what I learned to make my game better.

As for why I didn't just trade for some, I mentioned in a previous thread that I don't like direct trading for items as it feels like cheating to me and random MP (acceptable only because it is based on luck so not really cheating) wasn't giving me any Yam/seeds (despite many MANY tries) so I started over. Now I want to use the save slot as a backup save (once a week or whatever) so that won't happen again, and I figure other people might enjoy these items.
---
#10Kuma_tora_Posted 11/19/2012 6:56:54 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
ShinononoHouki posted...

Saved after screwing around in the Summer Harvest Festival and could not get Yam Seeds anymore. So it meant either starting over (2 months to get back) or waiting until next fall to get Yam seeds (4+ months to get to the 30 yams). Starting over was easier and allowed me to use what I learned to make my game better.

As for why I didn't just trade for some, I mentioned in a previous thread that I don't like direct trading for items as it feels like cheating to me and random MP (acceptable only because it is based on luck so not really cheating) wasn't giving me any Yam/seeds (despite many MANY tries) so I started over. Now I want to use the save slot as a backup save (once a week or whatever) so that won't happen again, and I figure other people might enjoy these items.

Sorry, what do you mean you couldn't get yam seeds anymore?

Is there another way to get yam seeds besides just waiting for them to unlock?
---
PSN: Kuma_tora_ Ragnarok Odyssey
3DS FC: Kuma 1762-4024-3818 Harvest Moon