Platinum is where??

#1SquirrelettePosted 11/22/2012 4:27:39 PM
How the heck do you get it? I just discovered I'd unlocked the second mining point but I'm still not finding any platinum. Isn't that where it is?
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#2arcanejaPosted 11/22/2012 4:29:33 PM
Yes, it is in the second mining point. What you need to do (if you want to be self-sufficient) is save your game before you hit the mining point. Then, if you don't get the item you want, reload. Keep reloading your game until you get your Platinum.

If you don't want to be self-sufficient, and you have wireless internet, you could ask someone for some Platinum as well.
---
~arc
how broken am i, in each beat of a hummingbird's wings?
#3Squirrelette(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 4:32:19 PM
I've been doing the save thing but still having no luck. It's not important enough to bother trading online. I'll just keep trying.
---
#4arcanejaPosted 11/22/2012 4:35:04 PM
Yeah, if you're save scumming for specific items it can make you want to pull out your hair.

Hang in there. :)
---
~arc
#5neon_kunPosted 11/22/2012 7:30:14 PM
arcaneja posted...
Yes, it is in the second mining point. What you need to do (if you want to be self-sufficient) is save your game before you hit the mining point. Then, if you don't get the item you want, reload. Keep reloading your game until you get your Platinum.

If you don't want to be self-sufficient, and you have wireless internet, you could ask someone for some Platinum as well.

that's the green one, right, right? :)) i've been doing the save thingo, but grawr, it's really hard to get. i just want the ultra hammer so i can go hammer hammer hammer the red mining point already =))
---
3DS FC: 0817-5078-8372
#6BrianthePosted 11/22/2012 7:31:40 PM
neon_kun posted...
arcaneja posted...

that's the green one, right, right? :)) i've been doing the save thingo, but grawr, it's really hard to get. i just want the ultra hammer so i can go hammer hammer hammer the red mining point already =))

Yep, green one has it.
#7Squirrelette(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:20:26 AM
I'm ***finally*** getting some platinum but BOY it's few and far between. Actually I don't think I need any more because I think I have all my tools upgraded now. I'll have to check.
---
#8OniNoMeKyoPosted 11/23/2012 7:24:51 AM
Squirrelette posted...
I'm ***finally*** getting some platinum but BOY it's few and far between. Actually I don't think I need any more because I think I have all my tools upgraded now. I'll have to check.

If you plan on getting the three-wheeled buggy, you'll need 5 more Platinum to make it.
---
PSN: OniNoMeKyo, 3DS FC: 0473-9038-8324
Waiting for: Fire Emblem Awakening, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
#9Squirrelette(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:31:21 AM
OniNoMeKyo posted...
Squirrelette posted...

If you plan on getting the three-wheeled buggy, you'll need 5 more Platinum to make it.

There's a three-wheeled buggy? Huh, didn't know that. I don't even bother foraging anymore. I don't need the money and can't be bothered. But who needs a buggy when you have a mechanical panda to ride? Oh wait...that's right.....because it's GARBAGE. LOL
---
#10arcanejaPosted 11/23/2012 7:34:57 AM
The buggy is supposed to be really fast.

My problem is, I don't much like fishing in this game, so I have the materials needed to build stuff LONG before I have the actual fragments to turn into a blueprint. I just did Pointy Hat House for Witch Princess, I've been sitting on the mats to make it for over a month and finally had a rainy day to devote to just fishing to get the last fragment for that blueprint. :/
---
~arc