Question about the child

#1emiminPosted 11/24/2012 8:18:55 PM
Okay, so I'm working on getting a kid (with Allen hee~) and I'm currently working on finding someone in multiplayer who has suffolk sheep to shear. But, while I'm waiting on people to join my room, I have a few questions about the child.

1. Is it true that your child's appearance and personality is not determined by you or your spouse like it is in... say, A Wonderful Life? That they are cookie cutter brunette girl and blond boy?

2. Can you choose to have a boy or a girl, or is it random? Could it possibly be determined by the things you do every day?

3. Is the pregnancy scene triggered by something (like building the child's bed?) or do you have to wait until a certain year or something?
---
Playing: Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
#2BubbleGumCrisisPosted 11/24/2012 8:32:16 PM
I wanna know if you can put the wife and kid to work like in Animal Parade.
---
Dane Cook, Larry the Cable Guy, and Carlos Mencia are the unholy trinity of mediocre comedians making America severely not funny. - Some guy.
#3FryerPosted 11/24/2012 8:41:54 PM
emimin posted...
Okay, so I'm working on getting a kid (with Allen hee~) and I'm currently working on finding someone in multiplayer who has suffolk sheep to shear. But, while I'm waiting on people to join my room, I have a few questions about the child.

1. Is it true that your child's appearance and personality is not determined by you or your spouse like it is in... say, A Wonderful Life? That they are cookie cutter brunette girl and blond boy?

2. Can you choose to have a boy or a girl, or is it random? Could it possibly be determined by the things you do every day?

3. Is the pregnancy scene triggered by something (like building the child's bed?) or do you have to wait until a certain year or something?

It is cookie cutter

It is random (some people save the day before the birth and reload if they don't like what hey get)

You need to build the bed before the pregnancy scene will happen.
---
3DS FC: 0087 2854 5464
XBOX and PSN: Fryerisgod
#4Dyingangel246Posted 11/24/2012 8:45:12 PM
emimin posted...

1. i have no idea yet.

2. still no clue

3. I built the child's bed a week after my wedding in the game (to Neil on winter 19 year 1) and it took until spring 15 year 2 until i got the pregnancy event. Took forever for Neil to come to terms with my characters pregnancy it was cute. right now i'm on fall 2 and still pregnant so i don't know anything about what the kid will look like, i'll let you know though!
---
3ds FC: 4553-9976-3021
#5WishingDragonPosted 11/24/2012 8:51:47 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdx57hFWQN1rtdmn9o1_250.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdx57hFWQN1rtdmn9o2_250.jpg
---
3DS FC: 3050-8329-2201
PkmW2: 4642-6992-5577
#6lexy_Posted 11/24/2012 8:55:13 PM
emimin posted...

hi I have sulffock to share do you have black branch please ? I will bring my sheep thanks