Witch princess unlock

#1AzighaIPosted 12/11/2012 8:21:19 PM
I'm in winter year 3, finished town renovation a long time ago. It seems as though this should have occurred by now. What is required to introduce this character?
---
Arguing on the Internet is similar to the special Olympics, no one wins and everyone looks disabled.
#2COX-blockerPosted 12/11/2012 8:23:17 PM
Built her house yet?
---
3ds FC: 3797-5783-3905
#3crystalsoulsPosted 12/11/2012 8:26:50 PM
You need to collect black fragments to make the blueprint to her house. Two come from mining and 1 from fishing with a rod. Check your nightstand; It is quite likely you've collected them already.
---
3ds: 3050-8423-0484
#4HiImKudzuPosted 12/11/2012 8:28:36 PM
Hope you've got flax stored or growing, cause you're gonna need 15 linen to build her house. Plus, you'd better have the Ancient Ruins unlocked - you need 5 Ancient Clay Figures from there, too.
#5AzighaI(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 8:31:49 PM
crystalsouls posted...
You need to collect black fragments to make the blueprint to her house. Two come from mining and 1 from fishing with a rod. Check your nightstand; It is quite likely you've collected them already.

Ahhh! I have two fragments. Fishing... I loathe fishing. Ever since ocarina of time, dark cloud, that whole era of rpg's when every developer on the planet said 'hey, fishing!'

F*** fishing. Lmao, thanks very much for that! Guess I gotta go.. Fish.. *grumble* any location more or less inclined to cough up the shard?
---
Arguing on the Internet is similar to the special Olympics, no one wins and everyone looks disabled.
#6AzighaI(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 8:34:02 PM
HiImKudzu posted...
Hope you've got flax stored or growing, cause you're gonna need 15 linen to build her house. Plus, you'd better have the Ancient Ruins unlocked - you need 5 Ancient Clay Figures from there, too.

No clay figures. I've got a stack of 5* flax though. No worries on crop or mineral ingredients. I've got piles of the stuff. Thank you!
---
#71337ROXPosted 12/11/2012 8:35:36 PM
It has to be on your farm.

It's not like fishing is that complicated. Just mash A when a fish bites. No annoying timing at all.

If even that's a bit difficult you can make Angler's Dream from the medicine maker which makes it only 1 push of the A button while still keeping that big window of opportunity to mine a fish.
---
That looks like a homing shot!
3DS: 4511-0726-1828
#8HiImKudzuPosted 12/11/2012 8:39:50 PM
1337ROX posted...

It's not like fishing is that complicated. Just mash A when a fish bites. No annoying timing at all.

If even that's a bit difficult you can make Angler's Dream from the medicine maker which makes it only 1 push of the A button while still keeping that big window of opportunity to mine a fish.

Actually, I caught the first Black Fragment by the river. It was at that spot on the far right side, just above the jump mushroom.

And you can always use the save/reload trick if you don't catch the fragment.
#9AzighaI(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 8:41:07 PM
1337ROX posted...

No, fishing is not a challenge. It's tedious and over played. Done and done and done to death. Thank you for your help. May I ask if you know a good location for sturgeon? I've done all my fishing up to this point with traps.
---
#10HiImKudzuPosted 12/11/2012 8:45:30 PM
AzighaI posted...
1337ROX posted...

No, fishing is not a challenge. It's tedious and over played. Done and done and done to death. Thank you for your help. May I ask if you know a good location for sturgeon? I've done all my fishing up to this point with traps.

Hate to break it to you, but if Fogu's correct, Sturgeon can only be caught at Snowland, and you need the Master Rod (hope you've got that).