Action Replay Codes

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Are there any AR codes for HM: A New Beginning?
3 years ago#2
The AR for 3DS doesn't actually work on 3DS games. It only works for DS games played on the 3DS. The 3DS component has not been hacked yet.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
3 years ago#3
I've asked this question too and so far no luck.
3 years ago#4
It's been answered tybear.....You just dont like the answer. The 3DS ISNT hacked. the Action replay codes cannot be used on a 3DS game. The action replay can be used IN a 3DS handheld on a regular DS game title. (Any clearer this time?)
---
<Insert something profound here>
FC : 5386-7219-3957
3 years ago#5
I was told differently. I was told by someone who I have known for about a year that works at gamestop that the 3DS AR DOES work with 3DS games.
3 years ago#6
They must have been wrong then. And as of the newest 3DS update, the action replay won't work at all. I was warned of this before buying one from the shop's workers. They even let me try to be sure. The 3DS is incredibly hard to hack.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5069 - 4921 - 5977
3 years ago#7
theres a software update for the 3ds version and all others so that you can use it with the 3ds system on ds games not 3ds games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived