Gardening Tour. Fogu really helps!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
  3. Gardening Tour. Fogu really helps!

User Info: Mipu829

Mipu829
3 years ago#1
I finally had one successful gardening tour where someone bought it for 139150G! o^_^o Super happy! :D :D :D For anyone who wants a successful gardening tour, definitely look up on fogu! :D But sadly I am running out of flowers... T_T lol
HM a new beginning: FC 1075-0890-0135.

User Info: EddieAfie

EddieAfie
3 years ago#2
u should hv taken a picture! anyway congratz!
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted"
3ds FC : 4141-1720-8556 ; HM name : EDDIE ; FRANK FARM

Mipu829
3 years ago#3
I did! Lots XD Can I post them here? How ?? :) Thank you!!! :D

User Info: EddieAfie

EddieAfie
3 years ago#4
Mipu829 posted...
I did! Lots XD Can I post them here? How ?? :) Thank you!!! :D

hmm maybe u could upload them somewhere first, like imageshack.us or anywhere else. then copy and paste the link of the picture here.
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted"
3ds FC : 4141-1720-8556 ; HM name : EDDIE ; FRANK FARM

User Info: adofus

adofus
3 years ago#5
Mipu829 posted...
I finally had one successful gardening tour where someone bought it for 139150G! o^_^o Super happy! :D :D :D For anyone who wants a successful gardening tour, definitely look up on fogu! :D But sadly I am running out of flowers... T_T lol

hahahaha.... much like the advice and link Ive given I dunno how many times about this very thing.
*Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood douche*
Homey From Turtle Farm - FC : 5386-7219-3957

Mipu829
3 years ago#6
adofus posted...
Mipu829 posted...

hahahaha.... much like the advice and link Ive given I dunno how many times about this very thing.

Eddie, okay! I will try! Never use that website before though. :D
Adofus, YES! They should totally listen to you, and this post is just to strengthen your advice, because I listened to your advice and I did it :D :D :D Thank you!

User Info: adofus

adofus
3 years ago#7
Mipu829 posted...
adofus posted...
Mipu829 posted...

Eddie, okay! I will try! Never use that website before though. :D
Adofus, YES! They should totally listen to you, and this post is just to strengthen your advice, because I listened to your advice and I did it :D :D :D Thank you!

Glad it helped you out :)
*Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood douche*
Homey From Turtle Farm - FC : 5386-7219-3957
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning
  3. Gardening Tour. Fogu really helps!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived