Crossdressing

#1HarvestMaplerx3Posted 3/2/2012 2:51:15 PM
I'm not a fan of cross dressing and I don't care if people do it. But it is possible in this game. As you go further in the game you can (girl) get your hair cut like a boys and dress like a boy, and vice versa for guys. So it's almost like same sex marriages, but then again not really. Its a cool twist that fans to a broader audience and I hope there isnt to much controversy! Thanks. :D
---
Final Fantasy - Harvest Moon - Pokemon
#2motsinactionPosted 3/2/2012 4:15:05 PM
Yes, when you build the hair salon, Allen will move in and allow you to change hairstyles. I'm not sure if there are more to unlock but I can immediately change my hairstyle to the character creation defaults for both M and F (for a fee)

The save file does blatantly say MALE or FFEMALE though (with accompanying color), so same-sex relationship roleplayers will be constantly reminded of their fantasy.. >_>
---
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=237081
now playing: HM: Hajimari no Daichi, RQ Magnum
#3EspermanPosted 3/2/2012 4:45:50 PM
Well, I am glad that Marvelous is allowing for full customization... At first, I thought the customization feature was going to be limited, but I guess Marvelous is going all out... I guess it's neat and unique that you can give your character the opposite gender's clothes, hairstyle, and other customizations, though it would be neat if you could unlock more stuff to customize your characters with... (Especially if certain unlockables will give your character some sort of bonus, whether it's direct or indirect... But I'm not holding my breath...) It would be neat if you could eventually customize the other NPC's as well... (Again, though I'm not going to expect it to be a feature...)
---
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(
#4HarvestMaplerx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 10:45:40 AM
Are there any videos of this, if not can someone make one? And does anyone know if you unlock more clothes/hairstyles ect. as you play through the game?
---
#5EspermanPosted 3/3/2012 11:36:42 AM
^It may be difficult to find videos particularly of this... If you find a "Let's play" or a casual walkthrough of this game on YouTube, then I guess you could request a video of the customization ability when it comes to clothing and hairstyles... But I really do hope you can unlock more clothes and/or hairstyles (More selections of colors would be neat too...) as you progress through the game... It would also be really neat if some of the later locked stuff gives your character some perks... The last two (I think...) clothes sets in ToTT gave your character somewhat of a perk... One made it so all interaction and the FP earned from it would be raised 15% and the other made it so that if you wore it to bed at night, it would be sunny the next day...
---
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(
#6HarvestMaplerx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 6:57:39 PM
Any news on changing eyes, like a cosmetology place, or perhaps it's something one of the town members do?
---
#7MeushellPosted 3/3/2012 9:36:08 PM
Sounds like a good idea, though it might not quite work when your "guy" gets pregnant. Harvest Moon has never been realistic about pregnancy though. Might be able to pretend they adopted or found a surrogate.

Of course, it won't matter for those who don't mind male pregnancy.