Prologue problem?

#1sky_bytePosted 1/5/2013 10:18:05 AM
Just got started on this game, and I started a campaign, and I was surprised to see that it basically just jumped right into the story without any exposition or proper intro. For me, this isn't a problem since I played WFC and am well versed in TF lore.

Still, it was a bit disjointing, so I exited out of the game and went to the Extras section to see if there was some kind of prologue there. And, tada, there it was. So I started watching it, and it seems to cut off abruptly (right after the part where the Decepticons start attacking and Optimus talks about Grimlock's post). I think, "Well, prolly just a disc read error". Then I take the disc out, put it back in, start up etc, and watch the Prologue again. Same deal. Cuts off abruptly.

Is this normal? Could I have a bad disc? Or does the prologue really cut off like that without any exposition on how they get from point A to point B?
---
*Gasp* "This has to be the most beautiful place in the universe...
Ok, give me the bomb."
#2sky_byte(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:36:10 AM
nvm, answered my own question by making it to chapter 2. seemed like a bass ackwards way of doing things tho
---
*Gasp* "This has to be the most beautiful place in the universe...
Ok, give me the bomb."
#3AsikokamiPosted 1/5/2013 1:45:20 PM
How about you just play the damn game and stop assuming that things aren't being done right?