Prologue problem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sky_byte

sky_byte
4 years ago#1
Just got started on this game, and I started a campaign, and I was surprised to see that it basically just jumped right into the story without any exposition or proper intro. For me, this isn't a problem since I played WFC and am well versed in TF lore.

Still, it was a bit disjointing, so I exited out of the game and went to the Extras section to see if there was some kind of prologue there. And, tada, there it was. So I started watching it, and it seems to cut off abruptly (right after the part where the Decepticons start attacking and Optimus talks about Grimlock's post). I think, "Well, prolly just a disc read error". Then I take the disc out, put it back in, start up etc, and watch the Prologue again. Same deal. Cuts off abruptly.

Is this normal? Could I have a bad disc? Or does the prologue really cut off like that without any exposition on how they get from point A to point B?
*Gasp* "This has to be the most beautiful place in the universe...
Ok, give me the bomb."

User Info: sky_byte

sky_byte
4 years ago#2
nvm, answered my own question by making it to chapter 2. seemed like a bass ackwards way of doing things tho
*Gasp* "This has to be the most beautiful place in the universe...
Ok, give me the bomb."

User Info: Asikokami

Asikokami
4 years ago#3
How about you just play the damn game and stop assuming that things aren't being done right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived