Well that was a nice surprise

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Well that was a nice surprise
3 years ago#1
I recently picked this up after playing the first game but before i get into story i decided to check out the online multiplayer and found to my delight it was NOT full of kids screaming swear words or threatening everyone (main reason i avoid online shooter multiplayer) nor was it full of people with cheap squealing headset mics/stupid voice masking making them sound like darth vader making a dirty phone call (other reason i avoid online shooter multiplayer) but full of gamers out to have a good time and talk about transformers while blowing the hell out of each other

In summary Thank you all the people i played with or got fragged by for reaffirming my faith in humanity and showing me that there people out there that are fun to play with/against

I'll be on and off Live for the next few days if anyone wants to leave their GT here for a game or 2

My GT is Anarki471
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me
3 years ago#2
add me if you want a partner.. I'll be happy to team up

Ketch1730
Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go got to FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!!
UMvC3: Spidey, Nova, Doom. GT: Ketch1730
3 years ago#3
I love the mp and the network code is pretty awesome considering how fast everybody s moving around. Long may it last.
3 years ago#4
well i just got the game today sadly i found some the kids u where talking about i'm playing as a scientist mainly cuz they can fly my GT is zombiegod34 if you need to be healed just call lol.
Honor is a fool's prize, glory is of no use to the dead." --Darth Revan
3 years ago#5
2 factors here; most of the player base have moved on and most players nowadays use party chat.

Before party chat is what you describe. After party chat is how it is now.
"Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME." - Benny Hill
3 years ago#6
I play solo.. >_<
Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go got to FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!!
UMvC3: Spidey, Nova, Doom. GT: Ketch1730
3 years ago#7
MetalJ471 posted...
blowing the hell out of each other

lol.
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
3 years ago#8
People need to stop using the I avoid this because of screaming kid thing. Its a tired and old excuse, even more so when xbl gives you ways to avoid it.

Not to mention Ive been playing the latest Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 with randos and rarely run into someone screaming and cursing into the mic.

And why let random kids of things decide what you'll play?
3 years ago#9
I really need to get back into the mp so I can finally finish leveling my classes. The double xp is nice, but it still takes so damned long to hit 25.
3 years ago#10
I just got into the game and I'm really liking the multiplayer. I need some XBL friends that play it though. Would be nice to play with decent team on Conquest for once.
World Domination? You guys couldn't take over a damn bowl of Jell-O. -Frylock/ Gamertag: Dethsyth47
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Well that was a nice surprise

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived