Well that was a nice surprise

#1MetalJ471Posted 1/11/2013 3:53:56 PM(edited)
I recently picked this up after playing the first game but before i get into story i decided to check out the online multiplayer and found to my delight it was NOT full of kids screaming swear words or threatening everyone (main reason i avoid online shooter multiplayer) nor was it full of people with cheap squealing headset mics/stupid voice masking making them sound like darth vader making a dirty phone call (other reason i avoid online shooter multiplayer) but full of gamers out to have a good time and talk about transformers while blowing the hell out of each other

In summary Thank you all the people i played with or got fragged by for reaffirming my faith in humanity and showing me that there people out there that are fun to play with/against

I'll be on and off Live for the next few days if anyone wants to leave their GT here for a game or 2

My GT is Anarki471
---
Found myself a cute geeky goddess, into pokemon, manga and.......... me
#2Ketchup100Posted 1/11/2013 8:00:43 PM
add me if you want a partner.. I'll be happy to team up

Ketch1730
---
Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go got to FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!!
UMvC3: Spidey, Nova, Doom. GT: Ketch1730
#3SinghcoventryPosted 1/16/2013 12:32:38 AM
I love the mp and the network code is pretty awesome considering how fast everybody s moving around. Long may it last.
#4meklordkingPosted 1/23/2013 9:37:54 PM
well i just got the game today sadly i found some the kids u where talking about i'm playing as a scientist mainly cuz they can fly my GT is zombiegod34 if you need to be healed just call lol.
---
Honor is a fool's prize, glory is of no use to the dead." --Darth Revan
#5ChrisBot2k5Posted 1/24/2013 3:13:56 AM
2 factors here; most of the player base have moved on and most players nowadays use party chat.

Before party chat is what you describe. After party chat is how it is now.
---
"Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME." - Benny Hill
#6Ketchup100Posted 1/24/2013 9:53:16 PM
I play solo.. >_<
---
Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go got to FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!!
UMvC3: Spidey, Nova, Doom. GT: Ketch1730
#7DrunkenMegamanPosted 2/10/2013 11:27:20 AM
MetalJ471 posted...
blowing the hell out of each other

lol.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#8CKnightPosted 3/6/2013 7:49:23 AM
People need to stop using the I avoid this because of screaming kid thing. Its a tired and old excuse, even more so when xbl gives you ways to avoid it.

Not to mention Ive been playing the latest Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 with randos and rarely run into someone screaming and cursing into the mic.

And why let random kids of things decide what you'll play?
#9ActionButlerPosted 3/7/2013 8:28:06 AM
I really need to get back into the mp so I can finally finish leveling my classes. The double xp is nice, but it still takes so damned long to hit 25.
#10DCFAN04Posted 3/7/2013 8:48:17 AM
I just got into the game and I'm really liking the multiplayer. I need some XBL friends that play it though. Would be nice to play with decent team on Conquest for once.
---
World Domination? You guys couldn't take over a damn bowl of Jell-O. -Frylock/ Gamertag: Dethsyth47