What's the transforming an weapons like?

#1OverburdenedPosted 1/18/2013 1:10:24 AM
Hello, the only transformers game I've ever played was on the ps2, fought Megatron in a volcano at the end, had Starscream in a snowy environment as a boss battle. Hopefully you know why I'm on about.

Was wondering how does this compare to that game, I can only compare it to that because its the only one ive played an loved it.

Cheers for any help.
---
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._
#2FullMetalMegaPosted 1/18/2013 2:02:46 PM
I am going to assume you mean Transformers Armada as that is the only one I can think of. This game is much better, you should really look into getting it along with War for Cybertron.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#3Overburdened(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:17:33 AM
Ah cool, I may well just do that, thanks a lot :).

I'm not sure what it was called, I had the game with a grey sleeve over it and the autonomy logo in red orange and yellow.

There was an Aztec kind of zone where you fought the helicopter at the end, can't remember his name, an tidalwave and had to collect minicons. If this game is better than that, I'm definitely getting it.
---
#4FullMetalMegaPosted 1/19/2013 3:05:16 PM
Overburdened posted...
minicons.

This one words tells me which game. Yes it is infact Armada. it was the only generation that had smaller transformers that connected to the autobots/decepticons to unleash power. I'm sure the helicopter was named cyclonus just FYI.
---
#5Shaded_PhoenixPosted 1/20/2013 7:53:14 PM
The first generation also had smaller transformers that connected to the bigger transformers to unleash power: target masters, head masters and power masters.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#6FullMetalMegaPosted 1/21/2013 4:38:02 PM
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
The first generation also had smaller transformers that connected to the bigger transformers to unleash power: target masters, head masters and power masters.

Yes they did but they were not called "Mini-cons"
---
#7Shaded_PhoenixPosted 1/22/2013 12:12:19 AM
That's true, but that doesn't mean that
FullMetalMega posted...
it was the only generation that had smaller transformers that connected to the autobots/decepticons to unleash power

is true.

It is the first generation that they were called Mini-cons, but that's not what you said.
---
#8Overburdened(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:56:13 AM
Thanks for all your answers, helped a lot. But what is the transforming like, is a press of the button and it happens when you want it too. What kind of vehicles and stuff can you change into?
---
#9FullMetalMegaPosted 1/22/2013 10:17:53 AM(edited)
Shaded_Phoenix posted...
That's true, but that doesn't mean that
FullMetalMega posted...
it was the only generation that had smaller transformers that connected to the autobots/decepticons to unleash power

is true.

It is the first generation that they were called Mini-cons, but that's not what you said.

Yea no. I have seen most of G1 and it's not the same as armada. the target masters, head masters and power masters were like minicons but the minicons didn't porhibited the larger transformers from transforming into bot mode.

To answer TC's question Y button switches the two weapons you have and B button switches the arm it's carried on. Every transformer changes into their vehicle mode as you think.
---
#10Shaded_PhoenixPosted 1/22/2013 10:54:35 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
Yea no. I have seen most of G1 and it's not the same as armada. the target masters, head masters and power masters were like minicons but the minicons didn't porhibited the larger transformers from transforming into bot mode.

Neither did the Target Masters. Really, the Target Masters are the closest to the Mini-con concept, but the Head and Power Masters also fulfil the "connect to Autobot/Decepticon to unleash power" condition, making the parter robot substantially more powerful then he started, even if Head Masters and Power Masters have their own distinct flaws, which limits the robot when without them.

Overburdened posted...
What kind of vehicles and stuff can you change into?

Cars, tanks, trucks, planes, dinosaurs... depends on the character.
---