What's the transforming an weapons like?

#11FullMetalMegaPosted 1/23/2013 12:13:02 AM
Ok point taken, but they still weren't specifically called mini-cons. plus I don't remember any G1 transformer game for the PS2 which is what it was first about.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#12Shaded_PhoenixPosted 1/23/2013 7:13:55 AM(edited)
Ok point taken, but they still weren't specifically called mini-cons. plus I don't remember any G1 transformer game for the PS2 which is what it was first about.

Of course they weren't called Mini-cons... The G1 stuff came first. If anything, the Mini-cons aren't called Masters. Speaking in accordance with the toy line, they're all "big robot with a little robot" gimmicks, and Mini-cons are the same thing with a new name, even if they fit in differently with the cartoon's story.

And actually, there was a G1 Transformers game that was released on the PS2, but only in Japan. Which is odd because it had English voice for the characters and possibly English menus as well.

...Not that there were any -Masters.
---
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
#13FullMetalMegaPosted 1/23/2013 7:32:45 AM
Shaded_Phoenix posted...

Of course they weren't called Mini-cons... The G1 stuff came first. If anything, the Mini-cons aren't called Masters. Speaking in accordance with the toy line, they're all "big robot with a little robot" gimmicks, and Mini-cons are the same thing with a new name, even if they fit in differently with the cartoon's story.

And actually, there was a G1 Transformers game that was released on the PS2, but only in Japan. Which is odd because it had English voice for the characters and possibly English menus as well.

...Not that there were any -Masters.

My point still stands that Armada was the only PS2 game we got. Japanese games don't count unless it was released here in the states. But you say that and Now I have to look into it.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#14Overburdened(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:12:34 AM
I think it was Armada. The most memorable part was fighting Tidalwave, you were inside him first, then escape as he's transforming, then you're on a series of little islands battling him.
And you find a minicon that helps you fly.

There was a song called 'Wishbone' by Dropbox.

And at the end you fly through space and battle Unicron.

Pretty ruddy awesome game come to think of it.
---
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._