DInoBot DLC Cost

#1jamiylPosted 9/7/2012 8:02:30 AM
How much is it gonna cost?I am assuming it is going to cost $10 but I think fo $10 we should get more than just four new MP characters. Shouldn't it include some new maps as well?
#2Rikudo-PeinPosted 9/7/2012 8:13:23 AM
Sadly it will probably still cost around that much, with nothing else. I mean the first pack was definately not worth it. Especially since Zeta was DLC in WFC.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#3Ice WeaselPosted 9/7/2012 8:30:34 AM
Rikudo-Pein posted...
Sadly it will probably still cost around that much, with nothing else. I mean the first pack was definately not worth it. Especially since Zeta was DLC in WFC.

Yeah I buy a lot of DLC but $10 for 5 skins is pretty much highway robbery.
#4millgate1Posted 9/7/2012 9:56:43 AM
Expect between 10 - 15...or $ in your case. This is Activision after all. They'll do anything to get more money out of their consumers. All the DLC for this game is already on the disc, they just locked it, so they can make us pay for it at a later date. I really wish more people would understand this.
#5jamiyl(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 11:02:23 AM
millgate1 posted...
Expect between 10 - 15...or $ in your case. This is Activision after all. They'll do anything to get more money out of their consumers. All the DLC for this game is already on the disc, they just locked it, so they can make us pay for it at a later date. I really wish more people would understand this.

I understand this model completely. It is up to the consumer to not pay for this. If enough people stop buying this stuff, game companies will stop gouging us for it. But we all know this isn't going to happen. Look at the Madden series, minimal changes from year to year yet people flock to it and eat it up. I am sorry i will not pay $59.99 every year for Roster updates and minimal changes. If not for my desire to play as the DInobots I would not purchase this either. It sucks that I have to shell out so much for these characters though.
#6indycoltfan1988Posted 9/7/2012 2:32:20 PM
Ice its 10 for 4 in the case of the dino bots
#7brickwalker0Posted 9/7/2012 4:31:31 PM
I can't imagine it being anything other than $9.99 based on previous DLC and the fact its Dinobots - arguably the biggest addition to the campaign and marketing for the game.
---
PSN - brickwalker0
#8dragoonmikePosted 9/7/2012 5:16:03 PM
only dlc i will buy for this game is map packs but they will probly be 20$ for 1 map if the mp character packs are anything to go by.
#9obliviondollPosted 9/7/2012 9:36:29 PM
If it included more maps, it would probably include the same game-breaking failure to properly integrate the maps.

FREE maps, or none at all. I don't mind having no maps, but I'd prefer getting them free, and if that happens, I'll buy all the character DLC.
---
"I want my meals to think for myself"
#10scrawlx101Posted 9/8/2012 6:27:36 AM
thy shud make the dinobot dlc free cuz its hardly not cool if u CANT be a T-Rex.....i bet grimlocks tranformation will be OP....so make it FREE!
---
PS3 tag:omegakid101