Gear shredder is still OP IMO

#11IrontheHedgehogPosted 4/28/2013 11:20:53 PM
.... The gear shredders homing needs to be nerfed again..

It still slowly chases me.. _
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC TDM Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime.
#12Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 9:19:57 AM
We all know it isn't going to be patched, I doubt high moon would bother, even if it was a game breaking weapon. (Which it is)
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#13Beast_OverlordPosted 4/29/2013 9:42:23 AM
LMAO OP there's nothing about it that's op now they slowed it down the homing is fine leave it be and when it's going slow it's funny because it's slow just run it into a wall and if it doesn't work get some health and take the hit lol
#14Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 10:53:38 AM
New user who spams Gear shredder ^^^^
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#15Toho2Posted 4/29/2013 11:46:54 AM
i wouldn't say it's OP, it's been worse. It's just annoying and cheap.
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#16Psycho_KoalaPosted 4/29/2013 12:10:19 PM
Pootbird posted...

I hope you weren't referring to Beast Overlord with that new user that spams GSs cuz hes nowhere near that. He's an oldbie and definitely has no need for a GS spam segment. I played against him plenty times and he's not the one to let your guard down around i would know.
---
PSN: Psychokoala. Protect the Force, Defend the Nation! Decepticons 4-Lyfe!
#17Beast_OverlordPosted 4/29/2013 12:41:12 PM
LOL i didn't come up here to pick a fight so i'll let it go. and thank you koala for your post
#18Mr75GreenPosted 4/29/2013 1:22:17 PM
Pootbird posted...

I hope your not refering to Beast, cause he's definitely not a new user spamming the GS. He and I have been playing since WFC. Beast lives up to his name, he is a Beast Overlord. Besides, I use the GS and I'm no noob. So what about it? Problem? It's a damn game and anyone can use whatever weapons they want. Deal with it.
---
WFC Escalation King
#19Psycho_KoalaPosted 4/29/2013 1:38:44 PM
Mr75Green posted...
Pootbird posted...

I hope your not refering to Beast, cause he's definitely not a new user spamming the GS. He and I have been playing since WFC. Beast lives up to his name, he is a Beast Overlord. Besides, I use the GS and I'm no noob. So what about it? Problem? It's a damn game and anyone can use whatever weapons they want. Deal with it.

Amen......even though i am extreme garbage with a gear shredder. I much rather prefer close - far range sniping with the ncr
---
PSN: Psychokoala. Protect the Force, Defend the Nation! Decepticons 4-Lyfe!
#20Mr75GreenPosted 4/29/2013 1:47:32 PM
@ Koala, thanks for backing Beast. He's 1 of my oldest friends and a really cool guy. Hit me up some day, never got to play w/ you, only against you so far.
---
WFC Escalation King