• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Gear shredder is still OP IMO
(message deleted)
2 years ago#22
Haha! Let the fireworks begin...
2 years ago#23
wow really the kids today lol and if your not a kid then why act like one? . and man your a bad joke why don't we go 1v1 put up or shut up lol either way idc. your just hating because i have guys who got my back not "licking my boots" there called FRIENDS there's no higher or lower if any of them had some guy talking s**t to them i'd make a post to like mg75 said he and i go way back i was playing with him before i even met lmt187 and gubb
2 years ago#24
Beast_Overlord posted...
wow really the kids today lol and if your not a kid then why act like one? . and man your a bad joke why don't we go 1v1 put up or shut up lol either way idc. your just hating because i have guys who got my back not "licking my boots" there called FRIENDS there's no higher or lower if any of them had some guy talking s**t to them i'd make a post to like mg75 said he and i go way back i was playing with him before i even met lmt187 and gubb

You boy, have a bad attitude.
Go to your room.

EDIT: also I find your overdose of bad grammar and the word "lol" funny after calling my a kid.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#25
Oh dear.... Here we go again.
---
PSN: Poloslash18/Joff814.
2 years ago#26
Polo5lash18 posted...
Oh dear.... Here we go again.

Indeed.

But I'm not childish unlike our Beast friend here, so I'm closing the topic to prevent arguements, I can't stop him from his gear-ism.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. Gear shredder is still OP IMO

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived