Gear shredder is still OP IMO

#21Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 2:06:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22CubBoltPenPosted 4/29/2013 2:42:57 PM
Haha! Let the fireworks begin...
#23Beast_OverlordPosted 4/29/2013 3:08:14 PM
wow really the kids today lol and if your not a kid then why act like one? . and man your a bad joke why don't we go 1v1 put up or shut up lol either way idc. your just hating because i have guys who got my back not "licking my boots" there called FRIENDS there's no higher or lower if any of them had some guy talking s**t to them i'd make a post to like mg75 said he and i go way back i was playing with him before i even met lmt187 and gubb
#24Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 3:19:39 PM(edited)
Beast_Overlord posted...
wow really the kids today lol and if your not a kid then why act like one? . and man your a bad joke why don't we go 1v1 put up or shut up lol either way idc. your just hating because i have guys who got my back not "licking my boots" there called FRIENDS there's no higher or lower if any of them had some guy talking s**t to them i'd make a post to like mg75 said he and i go way back i was playing with him before i even met lmt187 and gubb

You boy, have a bad attitude.
Go to your room.

EDIT: also I find your overdose of bad grammar and the word "lol" funny after calling my a kid.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#25Polo5lash18Posted 4/29/2013 3:56:52 PM
Oh dear.... Here we go again.
---
PSN: Poloslash18/Joff814.
#26Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:09:22 PM
Polo5lash18 posted...
Oh dear.... Here we go again.

Indeed.

But I'm not childish unlike our Beast friend here, so I'm closing the topic to prevent arguements, I can't stop him from his gear-ism.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.