this game needed a mute option

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. this game needed a mute option

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#1
Every mic on you hear babies, obnoxious music, stupid kids, garbled trash and !*#)#*@*$(#*!(#($).
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#2
Oh god I know, some kids were screaming into their mics when their team lost to mine despite them outnumbering us, I think there were 4 of us and 6 of them, I got like...70% of the kills on my team, we won by 2 kills.
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.

User Info: ElDiabloshadow

ElDiabloshadow
3 years ago#3
Pootbird posted...
Oh god I know, some kids were screaming into their mics when their team lost to mine despite them outnumbering us, I think there were 4 of us and 6 of them, I got like...70% of the kills on my team, we won by 2 kills.

Congrats you beat some children.

User Info: IrontheHedgehog

IrontheHedgehog
3 years ago#4
... the only thing I can says is get a mic/headset with a volume thing on it and turn it to min.
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC TDM Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime.

User Info: CubBoltPen

CubBoltPen
3 years ago#5
It's not all bad. The other day Smooth and I just finished a match made it back to the lobby. A lot of people dropped and there was just us and 2 other guys. We each had 40+ points and the other guys may have had 15 points between them but we were in a party so we were put on the same team again. This kid started complaining "that's not FAIR!! How is that FAIR??" We both just started cracking up!!

User Info: Toho2

Toho2
3 years ago#6
CubBoltPen posted...
It's not all bad. The other day Smooth and I just finished a match made it back to the lobby. A lot of people dropped and there was just us and 2 other guys. We each had 40+ points and the other guys may have had 15 points between them but we were in a party so we were put on the same team again. This kid started complaining "that's not FAIR!! How is that FAIR??" We both just started cracking up!!

Feels good I know. xD
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#7
ElDiabloshadow posted...
Pootbird posted...

I'm not bragging if that's what you thought.
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.

User Info: Dirk_McHardpeck

Dirk_McHardpeck
3 years ago#8
ElDiabloshadow posted...
Pootbird posted...

It's the only way they'll learn ;)

User Info: R3DAL3RT813

R3DAL3RT813
3 years ago#9
I loved trolling squeakers in WFC. Glitching was a no-no and I enforced it as such, inducing heavy squeaker rage.

In FoC they all just fear or worship me. **** isn't fun anymore.
PSN: BadPrime31

User Info: FUBOKING

FUBOKING
3 years ago#10
I agree with it there needing to be a Mute option. I'm sick of hearing static, the kids I just tune out lol
PSN: FUBOKING
FoC TDM/Conquest Aggressive Scientist Class; Praise the Sun!
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. this game needed a mute option

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived