this game needed a mute option

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. this game needed a mute option
2 years ago#1
Every mic on you hear babies, obnoxious music, stupid kids, garbled trash and !*#)#*@*$(#*!(#($).
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
2 years ago#2
Oh god I know, some kids were screaming into their mics when their team lost to mine despite them outnumbering us, I think there were 4 of us and 6 of them, I got like...70% of the kills on my team, we won by 2 kills.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
2 years ago#3
Pootbird posted...
Oh god I know, some kids were screaming into their mics when their team lost to mine despite them outnumbering us, I think there were 4 of us and 6 of them, I got like...70% of the kills on my team, we won by 2 kills.

Congrats you beat some children.
2 years ago#4
... the only thing I can says is get a mic/headset with a volume thing on it and turn it to min.
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC TDM Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime.
2 years ago#5
It's not all bad. The other day Smooth and I just finished a match made it back to the lobby. A lot of people dropped and there was just us and 2 other guys. We each had 40+ points and the other guys may have had 15 points between them but we were in a party so we were put on the same team again. This kid started complaining "that's not FAIR!! How is that FAIR??" We both just started cracking up!!
2 years ago#6
CubBoltPen posted...
It's not all bad. The other day Smooth and I just finished a match made it back to the lobby. A lot of people dropped and there was just us and 2 other guys. We each had 40+ points and the other guys may have had 15 points between them but we were in a party so we were put on the same team again. This kid started complaining "that's not FAIR!! How is that FAIR??" We both just started cracking up!!

Feels good I know. xD
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
2 years ago#7
ElDiabloshadow posted...
Pootbird posted...

I'm not bragging if that's what you thought.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
2 years ago#8
ElDiabloshadow posted...
Pootbird posted...

It's the only way they'll learn ;)
2 years ago#9
I loved trolling squeakers in WFC. Glitching was a no-no and I enforced it as such, inducing heavy squeaker rage.

In FoC they all just fear or worship me. **** isn't fun anymore.
---
PSN: BadPrime31
2 years ago#10
I agree with it there needing to be a Mute option. I'm sick of hearing static, the kids I just tune out lol
---
PSN: FUBOKING
FoC TDM/Conquest Aggressive Scientist Class; Praise the Sun!
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  3. this game needed a mute option

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived