this game needed a mute option

#1Toho2Posted 4/28/2013 12:12:43 PM
Every mic on you hear babies, obnoxious music, stupid kids, garbled trash and !*#)#*@*$(#*!(#($).
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#2PootbirdPosted 4/28/2013 2:13:28 PM
Oh god I know, some kids were screaming into their mics when their team lost to mine despite them outnumbering us, I think there were 4 of us and 6 of them, I got like...70% of the kills on my team, we won by 2 kills.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#3ElDiabloshadowPosted 4/28/2013 3:34:23 PM
Pootbird posted...
Oh god I know, some kids were screaming into their mics when their team lost to mine despite them outnumbering us, I think there were 4 of us and 6 of them, I got like...70% of the kills on my team, we won by 2 kills.

Congrats you beat some children.
#4IrontheHedgehogPosted 4/28/2013 11:25:44 PM
... the only thing I can says is get a mic/headset with a volume thing on it and turn it to min.
---
PSN: IrontheHedgehog
FoC TDM Destroyer Class; One Shall Stand... I Am Optimus Prime.
#5CubBoltPenPosted 4/29/2013 6:47:48 AM
It's not all bad. The other day Smooth and I just finished a match made it back to the lobby. A lot of people dropped and there was just us and 2 other guys. We each had 40+ points and the other guys may have had 15 points between them but we were in a party so we were put on the same team again. This kid started complaining "that's not FAIR!! How is that FAIR??" We both just started cracking up!!
#6Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:53:09 AM
CubBoltPen posted...
It's not all bad. The other day Smooth and I just finished a match made it back to the lobby. A lot of people dropped and there was just us and 2 other guys. We each had 40+ points and the other guys may have had 15 points between them but we were in a party so we were put on the same team again. This kid started complaining "that's not FAIR!! How is that FAIR??" We both just started cracking up!!

Feels good I know. xD
---
-Jesus Christ is freedom from sin and everlasting peace.-
#7PootbirdPosted 4/29/2013 4:22:41 PM
ElDiabloshadow posted...
Pootbird posted...

I'm not bragging if that's what you thought.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#8Dirk_McHardpeckPosted 4/30/2013 9:46:55 AM
ElDiabloshadow posted...
Pootbird posted...

It's the only way they'll learn ;)
#9R3DAL3RT813Posted 5/6/2013 5:47:53 PM
I loved trolling squeakers in WFC. Glitching was a no-no and I enforced it as such, inducing heavy squeaker rage.

In FoC they all just fear or worship me. **** isn't fun anymore.
---
PSN: BadPrime31
#10FUBOKINGPosted 5/6/2013 6:15:14 PM
I agree with it there needing to be a Mute option. I'm sick of hearing static, the kids I just tune out lol
---
PSN: FUBOKING
FoC TDM/Conquest Aggressive Scientist Class; Praise the Sun!